Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Launcher Mini tank MTL By Wirice & HellVape.

The sister brand of Hellvape or: Shenzhen Wirice Technology Co. Ltd is focused on the intelligent innovation of vaping devices, the goal is to provide quality products, ensuring interaction with users, simplicity, practicality and better performance in use of its products.

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 1.jpg

► Main features declared by the manufacturer:
    • 1. Coil top positioning system makes installation and replacement easy
    • 2. The Coil can be replaced even with the tank full and without liquid leaks
    • 3. The T3-01 and T3-02 Coils offer a premium MTL experience and extreme flavor
    • 4. Bottom adjustable AFC system offers multiple MTL / RDL adjustment options.
    • 5. The knurled handle to remove the top cap allows for easy refilling with e-liquid

► Packaging:
    The Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape packaging shows the front; the image of the product, the identification writings and the initials TLC (Top Loading Coil) all on a black background.

On the back are listed the features, parameters, content, logos & brands and the words "Powered By Hellvape".

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 2.jpg

Laterally we find; the indication to the Wirice website, the name of the product, an adhesive label containing a serial number, the bar code and color indications.
    The scratch & check and the QR Code are also present.

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 3.jpg

► Packing list:
    • 1 * Launcher Mini from Wirice
    • 1 * Extra Glass Tube
    • 1 * Coil: T301 Ka1 Meshed Coil 0.7Ω (14-18W)
    • 1 * Coil: T302 Ka1 Regular Coil 1.2Ω (8-13W)
    • 1 * Bag of accessories
    • 1 * User Manual

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 4.jpg

► Specifications:
    • Dimensions: 23x55.85mm
    • Weight: 55g
    • Material: SUS304 and Pyrex glass
    • Capacity: 3ml
    • AFC adjustable from below: φ 0.8mm, φ 1.0mm, φ1.2mm, φ1.5mm, φ1.7 + slot 6.2mm
    • Thread: 510

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 5.jpg

► Color Range:
    • Matte Black, SS, Gun Metal, Blue, Gold, Rainbow.

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 6.JPG

► First impressions:
    Launcher Tank:
    Launcher Tank By Wirice & HellVape for RDL / DL vaping was the forerunner of this new quick resistance change technology from above leak-proof, even with a tank full of liquid! Today what I find in my hands is the Launcher Mini version which is dedicated to MTL / RDL. I was favorably impressed the first time and I must say that I was expecting this MTL product from Wirice / Hellvape with this innovation. For the occasion of this test I have been sent two specimens, one in Gunmetal and the other SS together with a couple of 0.7 and 1.2Ω Coil packs. Thank you! My two Arez 120 Mod By HellVape will be dedicated exclusively to the use of Launcer & Launcer Mini.

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 7.jpg

► TLC System:
    According to a lot of feedback collected by the two companies through its customers, it would turn out that a boring problem for those who use tanks with replaceable heads is to install and replace the coil. For this reason, Wirice, taking a cue from the previous Launcher Sub-ohm Tank, has developed the new "Initiative Top Loading Coil System" (TLC) for the Launche Mini MTL version, which changes the initials compared to before, but not the ingenious concept that remains. unchanged.

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 8.jpg

After removing the Top-Cap, just unscrew the base of the Drip-Tip and turn the Tank over, letting the coil come out directly, even with the tank full of liquid and without spilling a drop.

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 9.gif

Then all you have to do is drop the new Coil directly into the Launcher Mini Tank from above, this makes operations easier and faster than ever. The inside of the Tank is spring loaded and this mechanism (when the base of the Drip-Tip is unscrewed) activates some bulkheads that close the Tank's feed holes, preventing any loss of liquid. Then with a slight pressure we can insert the resistance from the narrowest side, with the widest part facing upwards and simply screw the knurled pin to stop the Coil.

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    ► Launcher Mini; Top Filling System:
    The knurled Top-Cap and the sliding thread allow for an easy filling operation, Launcher Mini holds up to 3ml of e-liquid.

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 11.jpg

► Launcher Mini details:
    The tank essentially consists of; a pyrex glass, an upper base with two large slots for refilling liquid, a knurled top cap and a lower block equipped with double knurling to facilitate the adjustment of the AFC system which also includes the cylinder that houses the resistance with the spring loaded system. The Drip-Tip has two latches that fit inside the removable pin.

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 12.jpg

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 13.jpg

On the bottom of Launcher Mini there is an isolated and fixed Pin, slightly protruding and gold plated.
    With a maximum diameter of 23mm the Launcher Mini is comfortable installed on medium and small mods, my favorite pairing and with the fantastic Arez 120 by Hellvape with 21700 battery. I'm sure many of you will appreciate the possibility of using Launcher Mini also on the legendary Pico 75 to get an extremely compact and cute MTL Kit.

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 14.jpg

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 15.jpg

► Multiple AFC:
    A self-respecting MTL tank must have a precise and narrow AFC adjustment. Launcher Mini provides the possibility to select either individually or two at a time a total of 4 holes of 0.8, 1.0, 1.2 and 1.5mm in diameter. There is also a 6.2mm wide and 1.7mm high slot for those who want to access RDL mode. Two large knurls at the base of the Tank allow you to grip and rotate the AFC base comfortably.

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 16.jpg

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 17.jpg

► TL Coil series:
    There are currently two types of resistors available; a T301 Ka1 Meshed Coil of 0.7Ω (14-18W) and a T302 Ka1 Regular Coil of 1.2Ω (8-13W)) These replaceable resistors would be able (according to the data provided) to resist for 24 / 25ml of unspecified However, I believe that these resistors if used with a 50/50 base and classic flavors can last much longer.

* The TL coil series can be purchased in packs of 3pcs each.

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 18.jpg

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 19.jpg

► Final conclusions:
    I think Launcher Mini is a really interesting Tank for those who enter the world of Vape with the intention of quitting smoking in the most effective and simple way possible! I think of all those who in the past had had problems learning how to change a resistance and who often got their hands or clothes dirty with liquid, all these inconveniences with the TLC system are abundantly overcome, good Wirice!

The filling slots are also well dimensioned to be able to use even bottles with medium / large tips. 3ml of capacity is more than satisfactory for a tank of only 23mm in diameter.

Launcher Mini is of fine workmanship, with a wide range of colors available. The threads are smooth and we can use any type 510 drip-tip if desired. The AFC adjustment with four holes calibrated for MTL and a large slot for RDL I find it highly desirable by most vaper's. Both resistances supplied are suitable for MTL vaping, with the 0.7 it is possible to get a lot of Hit but also to go further simply by increasing the passage of air to make nice clouds full of flavor. I consider the 1.2 ideal for MTL by combining it with the 0.8mm AFC hole on the bezel, those who want fresh vapor and a nice contrasted shot will be satisfied.

► This tank really impressed me, I conclude and thank you by leaving you my personal Highlights:
    • Pleasant aesthetics and wide choice of colors.
    • Build quality.
    • Material used for food use SUS304 for a healthy vape.
    • The Initiative Top Loading Coil System (T.L.C) is a real step forward and simplifies coil change operations.
    • Knurled base to remove the Drip-tip base.
    • Drip-Tip replaceable with other 510.
    • Knurled base to remove the top-cap and easily fill through two large slots.
    • 0.7Ω Meshed Coil with good Hit, good aromatic release and good vapor production
    • Classic Coil of 1.2Ω ideal for MTL with fresh vapor and moderate aromatic release.
    • Precise AFC adjustment with the right contrast to the rotation of the ring.
    • No liquid loss.

Thanks for reading.

Thanks to Wirice & Hellvape for sending me the sample for review.
    https://www.wirice.com/launcher-mini-tank.html

Hell Vape Launcher Mini Tank By Wirice & HellVape 20.jpg

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread