Kudos, props and thanks: LeCig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
A dank basement in SE Minnesota
I am not sure if this is the right section for this, but I am starting a good guys/bad guys list of the suppliers from whom I've ordered.

Now understand, this list is just for my personal use for the most part. In all cases, the "Good Guys" list only includes suppliers who deliver fast at reasonable shipping cost, who communicate well via e-mail to my questions, and whose products meet my fairly high standards.

I've dealt with some great suppliers, many of whom are part of this community. In no particular order, my "good guys" list includes Vapor4Life, CigNot, LightCigUSA and Johnson Creek.

My new favorite however is Dee and her crew at www.lecig.com . Awesome.

I spoke at length today with Justin, got some questions answered, ordered some cartomizers...and he generously offered to include an adaptor that I need...no charge. Shipping is always free. My first order from them was delivered to me via USPS in three days, 72 hours from the moment of my first order. Fantastic.

They carry a pretty broad line of stuff. If you're a KR808D-1 fan, they got it. You prefer Green Smoke/E9/KR808D-2 stuff? They got it. '510 stuff? Yup.

And they know vaping.

Here's the pro and con list:

PRO:
* Adequately diverse inventory of products.
* You can order by phone
* Very friendly and knowledgeable staff
* Free shipping
* Fast turnaround - you'll get your order fast.
* Some good information in the form of instructional videos

CON:
* They only accept Visa, MC, Discover and money orders. No PayPal, no American Express, and you can't trade them coconuts or your ex-wife for merchandise. I'd like to see them accept PayPal, even if a small service charge was added for the added convenience.
* Their line of cartomizers from what I've seen is a little smaller than some other places, although I suspect their cartos are of better quality than elsewhere.
* Their web interface is a bit hinky. I have tried several times to log in, change my password etc. with no luck. I'm sure a call to them after the Christmas rush will yield positive results. In the meantime, they do accept orders over the phone.

I can find almost nothing wrong with this outfit. Their prices are good, service is the best I've encountered in any Internet shopping experience (I don't say that lightly...I'm serious), delivery is fast and they sell good stuff.

So thank you Brenda, Justin, Dee and Mike... you guys are definitely doing it right. And BTW, the CigPig ROCKS! (shouting intentional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread