Krimson Kustoms introduces Katie's Corner: Holders, Straps, Cases and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesW

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
MO USA
As many of you know, I make custom made box mods and various other items that people ask for. Recently a close friend of mine who's been an artist and studied at an art institute graduating with top marks had to close her own personal shop due to the economy and has had a bit of a rough spot finding a way to make a solid living.

So I introduced her to the community and showed her all the wonderful things people made to jazz up their mods and she was really interested in making a holder or case for my mod to see what I thought. After seeing the impressive display I asked if she was interested in allowing me to put some up and see how many people would love to own a beautiful case for their own personal devices and she agreed. So I am now selling her line as part of my store.

Without further yammering I bring you Katie's Corner's first creations:

DSCN0716.jpg DSCN0714.jpg

She can make personalized fabric holders, cases, and straps for any and all mods. All of these have solid construction built with a double lined fabric with solid coloring inner lining.

Here is a few extra shots of the different fabrics she has on hand: ImageShack(TM) slideshow

She adds small accents to make them really fit well and they have a clasp close as well as a D ring to attach a hand strap or lanyard which she also can make from any of the available fabrics. She is willing to do custom fabric choices if you have something special in mind, let me know and I'll see what I can do to make it a reality.

The cases cost in between $20 - 30 depending on how custom the work and if you'd like a hand-strap, lanyard, or both. Depending on how well these are welcomed I may be adding a separate place on my website just for her work.

James :evil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread