KR808D-1 PCC Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

findmatt

Dec 29, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
I just purchased a PCC for my KR808D-1 batteries, and I'm a little confused about how to tell when the battery is done charging.

When I got the PCC, I charged it immediately. The top light on the battery went from red to green when it was done charging.

I read that when the PCC is done charging the battery, the bottom light will blink. However, I tested a fully charged battery in my PCC, the light remains red, and doesn't blink at all.

Has anyone experienced this with their PCC? I'm not sure if something is wrong with my PCC because my bottom light stays red, and doesn't blink, even with a fully charged battery.

DiggerP

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Louisiana
Hi Matt,

I use KR808's as well and it varies for me. Some blink when finished, some don't LOL! Usually, through a USB port, they take about 2 hours to charge. Through a wall adapter, a little shorter. The key, as I understand it, is don't let them stay on the charger after they are charged. But, for me, if the light on the charger changes from red to green, it's charged.

Side note -- I also use a manual USB "pass through" that I love. When I am charging one battery on a USB port and press the button on my pass through, the charger light on the other USB port changes to green while I'm "vaping" LOL! When I let go of the button, the charger goes back to red (until it's charged of course). Haven't figured that one out yet -- just thought I'd toss it out there!

Good luck with vaping Matt! I'm a bit of a newbie myself and loving every moment of it.

Digger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread