KR 808d-1 900+ mah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supremekizzle

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota
Just wondering if somewhere out there there is a 900+ mah with a stock KR808d-1 threading? I know I could purchase a ego and get 510 cartomizers or get an adapter but I like 808 and don't really want to mess around with adapters. That is unless it doesn't add too much legnth. What is the highest mah baseball bat style battery (ego, elegant, etc.) That is able too be adapted for 808? I know the hello-16 is 1300 mah but it can't be adapted. Help is much appreciated thank you

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
NHaler sells them -- the Greenworld/Greencig G400 is a 900 mAh, uses their big 2 ml cartos and normal 808 cartos; I like mine a lot, they do last a long time.
Don't forget saveinnj (10% off), and if you add a second battery, just a little more and you'll reach the $100 free shipping.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Regular 808 cartos work fine on the G400 -- I'm vaping my own DIY mix on a generic EM 808 carto right now.
The battery is slightly longer than a standard 808, though shorter than an XL, a bit wider diameter. It seems to have a non-slip grip -- satin, perhaps a bit of rubber in it, which makes it comfortable to hold (standard 808s were slightly narrow for me). I get about 11 - 12 hours of fairly heavy use between charges.

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
You can also try the Elegant. It is threaded 901/808. It's at cigeasy.com

Or you can just buy a 901 Riva for half the price from Liberty Flights when they get them back in stock, it's the same thing.

Also, if anyone's looking at the G400 you can buy it cheaper than Nhaler at LeCig

I have the G400 too, and like it a lot. It's compatible with everything KR808d-1 that I know of... the threads are the same as 808s. I got the 2-batt kit, and I use those along with a couple of mega 808 batts (380 mah). Now I don't have to be charging batts all the time, as I was before, which is a big plus.

The G400 cartomizers are damn expensive though, and being GreenCig, they are not the kind that open up easily for refilling - the only practical way is to drip into the batt end, but mine simply stopped working after a few fills so I'm not using the G400 cartos with it on a regular basis. Also, I thought the G400 cartos that came with it tasted pretty bad (some tobacco flavor). Mint and Vanilla were better.

I like it though - it's a good strong long-lasting batt. And I agree, the covering on it is nice!

Last edited:

wetclay

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
UAE
Ever tried charging it with a kr808 charger? how long it takes?
Again.. anybody aware of a vendor who has stand alone G400 batts?
I have the G400 too, and like it a lot. It's compatible with everything KR808d-1 that I know of... the threads are the same as 808s. I got the 2-batt kit, and I use those along with a couple of mega 808 batts (380 mah). Now I don't have to be charging batts all the time, as I was before, which is a big plus.

The G400 cartomizers are damn expensive though, and being GreenCig, they are not the kind that open up easily for refilling - the only practical way is to drip into the batt end, but mine simply stopped working after a few fills so I'm not using the G400 cartos with it on a regular basis. Also, I thought the G400 cartos that came with it tasted pretty bad (some tobacco flavor). Mint and Vanilla were better.

I like it though - it's a good strong long-lasting batt. And I agree, the covering on it is nice!

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Be aware that those high-mAh "baseball bat"* style batteries are lower voltage that a standard Kr8 battery (which is a true 3.7V). I have high regard for the Elegant, but prefer using it with LR atomizers or the new CE2 Kr8 cartomizers.

* That's the first I've heard that term for these eGO-type batteries. I like it. Suggest that you post in the "'eGO Type Models': This category needs a NAME" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread