Kings Crest - Don Juan Reserve

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
kings crest - Don Juan Reserve
Manufacturer: kings crest-USA
Place of Origin: juicyvapour.com
Since I haven't had any luck with the manufacturer's products, I thought I'd try this chili-chili, gold-labeled treat, which is a graham cracker, chocolate, whipped cream pecan pie version. This has everything a dessert fan could want, in my imagination.
The aroma reveals a lightly cocoa-y, bitter chocolatey cakey smell that I can't decide which way the flavours are going. As I taste it over the course of the test, the conclusion that it falls a little short of expectations becomes more and more apparent to me. What we get is a sweet chocolate cake with a slight, soft nutty flavour, a little creamy and spicy. All this is just the beginning of course, as I'll change my statement later on. The flavours blend together so much during the steaming process, that by the end you can only taste the sweetness on your palate. You can taste a sweet chocolatey flavour, which after a while washes together and you don't have the person to tell you what you're smoking. The promised whipped cream didn't show up, the graham crackers I have no idea where they went, the pecans are there and not there. During the test I also tried a manual taste test to see if it was there, squeezing a drop out of the bottle onto my finger produced similar flavours, but I could taste the biscuit in it. That's good news after all the bad, but very little to make friends with each other on this one. The Don Juan of the manufacturer was a disappointment for me, but as they have many products in their range, you will read more about them in my articles.
I tested the product with an rda boiler in DL use, with a month's rest.

Attachments

• IMG_20240128_145108.jpg
    IMG_20240128_145108.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: gloopdegurp

Users who are viewing this thread