Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I went to the doc yesterday for my annual. Told him I quit smoking. He quickly asked "when"? I told him in January. Then quietly he asked "how?" I replied "vape." ::: crickets ::: I was a little worried he would be one of those against vape as I hadn't seen him since I quit. I think he was hiding a smile when he turned away.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I went to the doc yesterday for my annual. Told him I quit smoking. He quickly asked "when"? I told him in January. Then quietly he asked "how?" I replied "vape." ::: crickets ::: I was a little worried he would be one of those against vape as I hadn't seen him since I quit. I think he was hiding a smile when he turned away.

He just might have been. I think many doctors and such are afraid to endorse vaping. This I can tell you, my dentist checkups have gone much better since I started vaping and that's even with using snus. My hygienist commented today on how little staining I had and my appointments take about half the time they did as when I smoked. I haven't been into the doctor's office in a long time. I figure I'll schedule a checkup when I turn 45 later this year.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    Goodnight Fran :)
    WV%20sunset_zpszegl0k96.jpg

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Good Morning all! (Been sleeping on my throne job lately). I've had only positive experiences with my surgeon, GP, dentist and hygienist. Even when they don't know much about vaping or have poor info, they see the changes in me (less stain etc) and that seems to help with their attitude. One Dr even changed my electronic health record to "never smoked." What a kick! After years of lectures...now nothing but smiles

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread