Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
King of Vapors Caribe Blend.jpg

[h=2]King of Vapors- Caribe Blend[/h] Filed under: E-Juice Reviews and Ratings — Leave a comment
September 4, 2013

So far, in my “professional” E-juice taste testing review “career,” I’ve noticed that there are very few manufacturers who’ve been able to nail the illusive menthol/tobacco combination perfectly. Normally, it tastes like two separate flavors mixed together, but in a menthol cigarette, the tobacco is mentholated, meaning the two flavors are fused together. King of Vapors has figured out a way to make those two separate flavors taste like one flavor. We already know that King of Vapors has mastered the art of the tobacco-based E-juice, and created something that actually does taste like a “real,” analog cigarette.

The initial taste of the vapor as it passes your lips is that of a good, cool-flavored, smooth tobacco smoke. Upon the inhale, a coolness is released from the plumes of atomized E-liquid the same as it would be in a moderately mentholated tobacco cigarette. The Caribe Blend by King of Vapors has succeeded where so many others have failed. For those menthol smokers out there, this particular E-liquid is more akin to... (Click here to read the rest of my review.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread