Status
Not open for further replies.

Johntodd

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
USA
Hi! Remember this thread?

Tired of cheap crap

Ive been vaping The King mech mod ever since then, but I need a new screw for it. Its the screw that contacts the top of the battery.

Can someone throw me a link to replacement parts? I can't seem to find anything useful.

OR, does anybody know the size and specs for that screw? Maybe my local hardware store has a workable part.

Thanks!
-John

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Ive been vaping The King mech mod ever since then, but I need a new screw for it. Its the screw that contacts the top of the battery.

Can someone throw me a link to replacement parts? I can't seem to find anything useful.

OR, does anybody know the size and specs for that screw? Maybe my local hardware store has a workable part.

Thanks!
-John

Hi John,

These days you would be hard pressed to find replacement parts for the King mech.

Remember Fat Daddy Vapes? Dennis sold a universal contacts kit for the King mech mod. He was the only seller I ever knew of that sold replacement parts for the King (and other older mechs).

KingKitCR.jpg

Unfortunately they went out of business a couple years back. I managed to snag one before they split the scene.

Like you, my authentic King v1 mech has been in regular use for years. Here is mine, and to make certain of what you are looking for I marked the screw in the photo.

IMG_3523.jpg

Measurements as follows:

IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3525.jpg

IMG_3526.jpg

You can likely find a screw at your local hardware store or perhaps a plumbing parts place.

Hope that helps!!!

ETA: Find a screw that's close in length and you can then trim it to size.

Last edited:
Reactions: zoiDman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread