Killer Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myah_June2014

May 10, 2014
WI
So I kept reading a lot about killer juice & his sales. I stumbled upon it when he had the Mt Dew line. Love Mt Dew & with all the flavors!! I ordered 4 different kinds in 30 ml bottles. Anybody tried these? I'm not getting much (hardly any) flavor:( Didn't think they would be "long steeped juice" but never know. Any feedback with any of the flavored Mt Dew juices? I hope they gotta steep longer, not horribly bad just was expecting flavor or would've just ordered Mt Dew!

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
From what I understand, most of their juice comes pre-steeped. I could be wrong.

I've tried a couple of their juices, and found both of them to be quite lacking in flavor, even after additional steeping.

There are lots of people here that love their juice, perhaps someone else can chime in with their 2cents.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
So I kept reading a lot about killer juice & his sales. I stumbled upon it when he had the Mt Dew line. Love Mt Dew & with all the flavors!! I ordered 4 different kinds in 30 ml bottles. Anybody tried these? I'm not getting much (hardly any) flavor:( Didn't think they would be "long steeped juice" but never know. Any feedback with any of the flavored Mt Dew juices? I hope they gotta steep longer, not horribly bad just was expecting flavor or would've just ordered Mt Dew!

Yeah vaping it right now while my other juices are steeping. I ordered 225ml of mt dew during their .99cent 4th sale. Just came in last week. It's delicious, great taste with lots of vapor. I'm very pleased with this budget juice--the 50/50 base is very clear and not peppery at all-- and will reorder sometime in the very distant future.

The problem is that flavor is very light. I imagine I wouldn't taste very much on a stock silica coil. I'm vaping on a .9 ohm microcoil wicked cotton and it's just right. Excellent light summer vape.

So, my guess is that the problem is the combination of your juice and hardware. Maybe try upping the voltage?

krisjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2014
Maine
I ordered from this past MT. Dew sale also, I ordered all the flavors in the standard ratio, and the 15 ml bottles. I am getting great flavor from all of the flavors, really loving the Livewire, I usually have a hard time tasting flavors, but no issue with these. If it matters, I am not using any hi end RDA/RBA or expensive mod, just a plain old MVP V2 and a Halo Triton. My money is tight, I can't afford to order juice I can't taste, I'd order these Dew flavors even not on sale.

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
i picked some up as well...didn't know they were pre stepped but i let just about everything steep anyway, they smell pretty good, its almost like you can smell the carbination

but i've only dripped the typhoon flavor, flavor was light but was decent

if the flavor is too light i'll just mix it with something similar to the intended flavor or if i keep ordering the .99 cent juices, i'll order some flavoring that goes with a lot of other flavors....or just use their juice as work when i stealth vape anyway and keep my favorites for when i'm home

Last edited:

ChurchMouse

Apr 24, 2014
Illinois
I've ordered a few of the sale juices (not Dew, I hate Dew as a soda). The vanilla and shamrock shake flavors I have are good and flavorful to me. I personally didn't care for the chocolate shake, but I'm picky about chocolate and the flavor was there. Other flavors I've tried are weak, the pina colada especially smells and tastes just like unflavored to me. It'll get used when I get a bout of vapor's tongue, so not a total waste...but yeah, it seems to be hit and miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread