Status
Not open for further replies.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
You are correct originally you had to use a 18500 in a 18650 mod but last year most makers make a extension or a 18650 kicked tube or mod so you can get the battery life of a 18650 and a kick. Heres a pic of a my GG with a kick 18500 bat and a sr atty blowing clouds! IMG_1051.jpg

Some mods due require a special sleeve as the kick is designed to be used with the same size diameter tube as a 18 series battery

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
The main thing is to make sure the mod will conduct the curient for the kick. I've heard that the anidoized and also the plastic will not work with the kick. The Alumium bodies will do just fine. I've got one for my Silver Bullet and really do like the idea of going with VW or just standard. They are kinda touchy about the negative post on the kick it's self. Has to make a good connection or no vape = Not a happy vapor.

undertheradar

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2010
AZ
I have a VAMO so I'm not really planning on acquiring one seeing as it would be pointless lol. I was just curious and couldn't find it on google anywhere.

Sent from the MOON, using Tapatalk MOON™

I have a Vamo and a Bombshell Stinger. I like both, but the huge battery in the Bombshell Stinger (26650) makes it my go-to mod, even with a Provari sitting next to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread