Kicked silver bullet or Bombshell Stinger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianV

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2012
Michigan
I was set on getting a silver bullet with the sleeve and kick and then I saw the bombshell stinger. I know the sb has been around forever and is built like a tank but the stinger offers better battery life with the huge battery. I'm just wondering if it will be as durable as the sb. Maybe some of you with a little more experience can help me out. I'd like to hear what some of you who have the stinger have to say.

djensen9367

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2012
oregon
I have the stinger, great unit. Not as large as you might think and the battery lasts a long time. The biggest feature to me I that the kick goes into its own small sleeve-you never have to take it out to adjust watts-(this seems to be the biggest problem with the kick-in and out of your unit to change batteries reset etc.). They also sell the top cap (which includes the fire button) for 20.00. If it should ever fail it is a quick, easy fix. I think this is a great mod and strongly recommend it over the other mods where you have to take the kick in and out all the time. Good luck

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
I've got a Kicked Bombshell Stinger. It's really nice. I had a short chat with Brandon (he designed the kick) and he is using a Stinger. Take that for what you will. With some Noalox on the treads I really can't complain about anything. I got it as a backup for my Provari and I like it so much that I use them about equally.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
It came today. I've been using my egos which have been great and a vv box mod which I'm really happy with but the SB is awesome. The kick should be here tomorrow. Next is a provari.

Glad you're digging your SB! I'm sure it will serve you well for a long time. While the Provari is definitely an excellent mod, I rarely touch mine these days; my personal preference is a kicked SB with an extension sleeve for an 18650 battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread