Status
Not open for further replies.

sophie_lapin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Awesomeville, FL
All the reviews have me lemming Hummingbird Nectar realllly hard.
After trying soo many different flavors, it is clear I only really like bakery/non-fruit dessert type juices.

With that being said, I have never had the opportunity to suckle a honeysuckle :( .
Noone seems to be able to describe the flavor family in which this joose belongs... can someone please help a fellow Hidey Holer out?

Floral, Fruit, Creamy/buttery, etc?

I really like MAW, Waffles, GBC, and Warm Sugar Cookie. Should I push the button on HbN or is it way too different from my staples?

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
lol Christopher, I've watched your vids dating back to almost jan..You've made me buy more joose with those vids lmao...But I'm starting to notice that each new flavor you try is "THE ONE) :: laughing... I would love to now see your list your flavs from fav on down...I'm curious to know where the- battery acid dripping on to your... lap.....Gotta wrap your too hot PV in a blanket to hold it/choc cake joose falls lmao

Last edited:

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
My first KBV review..... I finally cracked a few open.

I'm vaping on a prodigy1, 5 v batt configuration + stndrd 801 atty......

This will deff apply to those of us that have compromized tastebuds ( i just started vaping again)..at this stage it's very hard to tast differences in complex jooses ( I can not wait for the time that I can!)....I try to give a review of just 'what I'm tasting" as one of slightly impaired tastebuds...Instead of > OMG! You haaave to get this its the best Ive ever had etc lol..Because as we all know..Joose is subjective blah blah blah

Caramel Capp - 6 mg 60/40- no extra flav......nummy nummy lol... Love coffee..Definitely has a strong coffee " background, not bitter and the editions of caramel etc are not overwhelming and or have too much bite like some capps I've tried. And for my taste impaired comrades I'll address sweetness level because that is one of the main componets we tend to judge a joose = to me, its just a hint below mid sweetness, jolly rancher candy/fruit being at the top of the scale.. You could easily boost and or change it up with a touch of caramel/vanilla etc.. Or mix it half and half with a tobacco that's sweetness free to tone that down. On my road to totally analog free I could definitely see this as a morning vape, after my morning hit of my no sweet - hard hitting, everytime I neeeeed an analoge tobacco joose lol....

OMG 6 mg - 60/40 - no xtra flav.......I really like this. Even though, I only taste mostly a medium coffee on the exhale...Strangely, to me, this alomost has a tobacco/analogish undertone or feel..I think mostly because my taste impairment does not pick up much of the undertones...Just a very hint of, maybe caramel and minimal sweetness.. Which works out great for me..As I have been looking for a good tobacco for am's and tobacco base to mix with other hints of flavor... Although I do think it would mix best with bakery goods as opposed to fruits
EDIT: almost forgot> both had monsterous vapor! love that... TH I s*ck at judging

Last edited:

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
Lol, sorry I have a lot of juices that I love from KBV. I have had ones I dislike also, I just know my taste well enough That just hearing the description of a juice I can generally tell if I'm gonna love or hate it. It's like anything, I vape juices I like a lot till I find one I like more. No matter how many juices I like my all day vape since my first KBV order was RCT. So even with the others I like RCT was my ADV. Then I recently found that gooey cake and haven't touched RCT since, that's the FIRST time rct got knocked out as my ADV. As far as the others in-between, like chocolate cake, LOVE THE FLAVOR.....some juices just aren't all day vapes for me no matter how incredible. Hope this clears it up...have tons of juices that I love, but only one all day vape :)
lol Christopher, I've watched your vids dating back to almost jan..You've made me buy more joose with those vids lmao...But I'm starting to notice that each new flavor you try is "THE ONE) :: laughing... I would love to now see your list your flavs from fav on down...I'm curious to know where the- battery acid dripping on to your... lap.....Gotta wrap your too hot PV in a blanket to hold it/choc cake joose falls lmao

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
If u had to categorize I guess it would be floral, but doesn't have that bad floral taste some juices have (if that makes any sense)
All the reviews have me lemming Hummingbird Nectar realllly hard.
After trying soo many different flavors, it is clear I only really like bakery/non-fruit dessert type juices.

With that being said, I have never had the opportunity to suckle a honeysuckle :( .
Noone seems to be able to describe the flavor family in which this joose belongs... can someone please help a fellow Hidey Holer out?

Floral, Fruit, Creamy/buttery, etc?

I really like MAW, Waffles, GBC, and Warm Sugar Cookie. Should I push the button on HbN or is it way too different from my staples?

tiffytiff

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Wheeling WV
If u had to categorize I guess it would be floral, but doesn't have that bad floral taste some juices have (if that makes any sense)

it's like a sweet floral, but in a good way....we really like it. my brother in law accidentally mixed some HBN with with the lemon LOL, and WOW it was an amazing mix. i swear i could vape that mixture ALL day, i couldnt vape the LOL (although its good) all day, but i could vape the HBN all day. I just usually don't have an all day, because i have so many to pick from, i love switching it up :)
so far today i've been up for 40 minutes and vaped, GBC..RY4, V-spot, and i'm getting ready for some Pineapple Shake! THEY ARE ALL NUMMY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread