kgo question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgallagher

Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Cleveland
I want to purchase this kgo from Hoosier ecig. KGO kit1100mAh by SLB

So my question is they do not have the color that I want. The only color that they currently have is pink. They have other kits such add this one www.hoosierecig.com/V2-KGO-Kit-1100mAh_p_367.html This is called the V2 kit. I am new so I am not positive if these are the same batteries with just clear omizers instead of cartos. That would be fine with me.

Can someone conform if these kits have the same batteries?

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
It's the same battery but since it includes the clearomizers (which are better and usually more expensive) instead of the cartomizers, it is a slightly higher price than the other battery. I have recommended Hoosier's KGO's to alot of people starting vaping and I have a KGO kit from him also. Some KGO's that are sold at other sites are knock-offs, but his KGO's are the true deal. I still like to use mine at the office and when I'm out and about at times. Brent is a good guy and he will treat you right.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
This Kit, KGO kit1100mAh by SLB ,the original version, has the outdated "tank" system (cartridges+ atomizer) and is prone to leakage.
Package contents:
2 batteries 1100mAh NOW WITH 5 CLICK BUTTON PROTECTION! 1.5ohm capable, Silver trim.
2pcs 2.0ohm LR atomizer
6 pre-filled cartridges:

Rubberized Black and Chrome Pre-filled w/USA Mix
Titanium, Pink, gold, green Orange and Purple pre-filled with w/menthol
Blue, Red, White, and Pre-filled w/Desert Ship
1 USB charger (420mAh charge rate)
1 USB wall adaptor
2 Bigbore cone
1 instruction booklet
This Kit, the V2, has the Clearomizers BUT they are not rebuildable- KGO kit1100mAh by SLB
The V2 Kit is far superior IMO.
Package contents (V2):
2pcs. KGO 1100mAh unregulated batteries 1.5ohm capable, 5 click button lock, and auto lock. Compatible with most EGO and 510 atomizers, clearomizers, cartomizers and tanks.
2pcs. empty SLB 2.0ohm EGO Clearomizers. Primed with flavorless PG to prevent broken wick fibers.
1pc. KGO USB Charger 420mAh
1pc. USB Wall charger 500mAh
1pc. Instruction booklet
http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.browse&category_id=31 has them with the rebuildable clearomizers.

Last edited:

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I was going to mention about the atty/cartridge system thing too. They bite. You'd have to buy cartomizers anyway. You really can't go wrong with either kit. They are the same thing, only the V2 version has clearomizers. Personally I do NOT like clearomizers, and wouldn't recommend them...but they are adequate to start with. You might want to consider getting some cartomizers from Hoosier while you are it. He carries the SmokTech ...and I've had great success with them.

damthisisfun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2012
Katy, TX
Per his hooiser.com - this new battery has:

Linear discharge- Meaning when the button is pressed the power is on continuously, no more pulsing the power on and off like the last generation of KGO batteries. This equals a better hit.

Auto Lock protection- Meaning if the button is pressed for more than 10 seconds it will automatically go into lock mode requiring you to click the button 5 times to reactivate it. This is a measure to prevent accidental overheating of the clearomizer and the battery if you forget to lock it before putting it in your pocket or purse.

I have owned the older one for about 4 months and was happy with it till I got me a YJ - - nothing wrong with the KGO - just VV spoils you - lol

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
Per his hooiser.com - this new battery has:

Linear discharge- Meaning when the button is pressed the power is on continuously, no more pulsing the power on and off like the last generation of KGO batteries. This equals a better hit.

Auto Lock protection- Meaning if the button is pressed for more than 10 seconds it will automatically go into lock mode requiring you to click the button 5 times to reactivate it. This is a measure to prevent accidental overheating of the clearomizer and the battery if you forget to lock it before putting it in your pocket or purse.

I have owned the older one for about 4 months and was happy with it till I got me a YJ - - nothing wrong with the KGO - just VV spoils you - lol

The auto-lock feature is REALLY nice, given how pocket-able the KGO's are. As far as VV, I vape a VV APV at home, but I find the KGO with a 2 ohm cartomizer does a really good job at work when I want portability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread