Keep the Root Beer ALIVE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curvychic

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
SE GA
Okay, so this thread is for anyone who doesn't want to see the Root Beer disappear from the menu! LOL I first discovered this scrumptious nicquid when Don put up a post about 10mL clearance bottles. I've been trying to find the perfect all day vape, so I placed my order including the Root Beer. OMGosh! My hubby and I are in LOVE with this heavenly liquid. I swear I can feel the "fizz" of that frothy top layer right after pouring a glass. I sent a second order immediately to clear out the Root Beer stock in 24mg and 18mg along with a message to Don imploring him to reconsider erradicating this delicious treat. So, here it is again Don....a thread dedicated to the hopeful resurrection of one of your most innovative creations!! LONG LIVE ROOT BEER!!!
:toast: :headbang:

Curvychic

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
SE GA
I'm glad you see things my way. LOL Just kidding, but seriously, I'm stoked that you're going to keep this available!!! As soon as we get through the several bottles I have now, I WILL be placing another order for more Root Beer. You rock Don!!! :)
Okie Dokie! You got it. I will leave it on the menu. Thanks for the protest!

Glad you like it.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread