KBV four flavor review. Maple Frosted Rolls, Rice Krispity Treat, Choc Covered Pretzles & "Stressed Out" beta sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
I recently recieved my 2nd order from KBV and thought I would share my thoughts with everyone. KBV is one of the hot new joose vendors and with good reason. They are providing the vaping community with a good USA made product, fast shipping, and great personal customer service! All jooses ordered with reg flavor level with 24mg nic level in a 70/30 PG/VG blend. My rating system ranges from 1-5 with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the best. These were used on a 3.7 eGo with LR atty.

1) Maple Frosted Rolls: Very good flavor true to its name. Not as sweet as I would have thought, but still very delicious.
Flavor=4 Vapor=4 Throat Hit=4

2) Rice Krispity Treat: Again, great flavor that stays true to it's name. After exhale, the marshmellow taste continues to linger.
Flavor=5 Vapor=4 Throat Hit=4

3) Chocolate Covered Pretzles: Was not a fan of this one. I actually thought it tasted just like their Carmel Capp which I didn't like either although it is well liked here on ECF.
Flavor=1 Vapor=4 Throat Hit=4

4) Stressed Out (Beta sample): Another good flavored joose. Cinnamon seems to be the predominant flavor here. I felt this joose tasted like a mix of Big Red Gum and Juicy Fruit Gum. This sample was provided in 6mg nic level strength but still produced a nice TH which I would imagine is due to the Cinnamon flavoring.
Flavor=4 Vapor=4 Throat Hit=3

Overall, I was again happy with my jooses from KBV and added another joose to my favorites list with the Rice Krispity Treat. Their website is still in the developement phase so you must place your order by email at: orders@kickbassvapor.com

Last edited:

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
Wow, I completely agree about Chocolate Covered pretzel tasting like Cappucinno. Rice Krispy Treat is also my favorite. If you are a fan of the RKT then you HAVE to go and get the Butterscotch Bon Bon. It has a very similar buttery taste with this great butterscotch taste that follows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread