Kayfun Models vs. Russian 91% models.. (Airflow)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowtecha

Apr 17, 2014
Twin cities, mn
It's been awhile since I wrote the original post, so now here's what I have... Aqua Fotoon, Kayfun 3.1, Kayfun Lite+, soon to get a russian.

The aqua fotoon is the airiest out of the 3 RBA's, you can open it up to where it feels like you're sucking through a straw, very little resistance, and the nice thing is that you can build dual coils, it has native dual coil posts, 3 of them...like a dripper. The downside is it's a little tricky to get used to the build, even though I figured it out first go...but some people struggle with it I'm told... The main reason why I still go to the more restrictive Kayfuns is because of the Aqua's juice control, crappy design IMO. Twisting the tank and relying on o-rungs to keep a good seal is always a bad idea... 3 months usage the o-ring will start wearing out and leaking.

As for the russian, I'm still on the fence about it, if I can find the original (not a clone) for cheap, I'll buy it, and by cheap I mean $80.00. I'm not expecting to find a real russian for cheaper than that. One really nice thing I like about my kayfuns, that I'm not sure if the russian can do, is the kayfun's after market tank you can buy, the "M-Tank"...

Link from vape rev...

Vaperev Shop - Kayfun Tall M-Tank Transparent

I'd be more stoked to buy a Russian knew some polycarbonate tank extension was available for it... ever since I added the "m-tank" to my kayfun and replaced the old little plastic window, I've been so happy with it... being able to really see the juice levels, and being able to fill up 1-work-day's amount of juice.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the m-tank would work, as long as its the same size as the r91's tank, that would look sweet on the r91.

Might have to look into that :vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread