KangerTech Protank-II Mini Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistical

Jun 14, 2013
CA
Hey all, so I bought a Protank-II today after using a Protank for roughly three months. Initially, the tank is sleeker and since the Protank-II comes in removable parts, it is easier to clean. I have also noticed that the draw is better (not as airy as the Protank). Another plus is that you can use the same coils as are used for the Protank and Evod. Thus far, I recommend getting the Protank-II. I will update this thread if I encounter any issues. I hope this helped, even if just a little. Please feel free to ask any questions regarding the Protank-II here. Also, I'm using a eGo-V v2 battery. Cheers!

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I just got a Protank 2 also and like it a lot. As you said, cleaning is easier and draw is a bit better. I've also got a Davide coming, it'll be interesting to compare the two. I definitely like the rounded look of the Davide better.

Can you let us know on this thread how the Davide compares? I just curious if it has a stiff draw. I don't like the stiff draw.

Thanks!

bobhoveyga

May 26, 2013
Columbus, GA
Can you let us know on this thread how the Davide compares? I just curious if it has a stiff draw. I don't like the stiff draw.

Thanks!

Sorry to take so long getting back. Overall the Davide's great... it's a nice looking tank that breaks down easily and vapes well. It's got an airy draw, close to the original Protank and not at tight as the Protank 2. It takes the same heads as the Protank so I assume that the same trick (swapping in an evod head), might tighten it up a little. Personally though, I think it's fine as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread