Kangertech coils - genuine or not confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandlebrot

Jun 24, 2014
UK
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum. I've been a smoker for about 30 years and did manage to quit for about 5 years once after taking what are now call Champix. However I started again after a relationship breakdown and have been struggling to quit again now for about a year.

Anyway I found vaping to be almost the answer and now vape happily everyday but still have maybe 1 cig a day.

After doing what I guess most do I started on the really cheap ecigs which constantly leak and have poor performance. Then I got fed up and started searching for something better and settled on EVODs with my latest being the EVOD glass. I love this unit but am confused about if I'm buying genuine coils or not.

Lots of sellers say they are genuine but it's difficult to tell until you get them and they fail very quickly or perform poorly.

My question is - Do the Kangertech 5pc boxes of coils come with the scratch panel and do the coils have a logo etched on the actual coil like they do on the cartomiser?
:confused::confused:
I ask this question because I did email Kangertech and was told that they do indeed have this panel on all boxes, they also said they all have the logo on them although they were a bit vague about this bit.

I have contacted quite a few of these sellers that claim they only sell genuine and they all say that they only have the scratch panel on the 50 pcs boxes and that the 5 pcs boxes don't have it. It is very confusing especially when I see a post on this forum (in a section I can not yet post) which states that the user also asked this question of Kanger and was the same that they only put this on the 50 pcs boxes but they told me the very opposite. If Kangertech can't give a consistent answer then how can we expect to know.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I don't get scratch panels on 5 packs of Kanger heads.

However, I only buy from Vendors I know are trustworthy (100%).

Most evods and evod heads sold in the UK will clearly be either genuine or clones. Only really ebay and shady dealers try to palm fake Kanger stuff off. If a GOOD vendor says it's Kanger, chances are it will be. If it says nothing, chances are it's cloned/fake.

I get mine (not very often these days) from MYEPACK. £1.20 each.

mandlebrot

Jun 24, 2014
UK
I asked Kangertech again for clarification. I don't think the guys answering the emails understand English very good as I sent quite a long email asking for clarification on both the scratch panel and if the logo was actually etched onto the coils (as I've seen in some pics). This time they replied saying that the 5pcs boxes don't have the scratch panel but again didn't say anything about the logo.

So now I have 2 emails from Kangertech - one stating that all boxes inc. the 5pcs boxes have the scratch panel and and the second email stating that only the larger 50 pcs boxes have the scratch panel.

If Kangertech don't seem to know for sure how they package their products then how are we as end users suppose to know lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread