Kanger tech sub mini trouble. Help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flymaster

Nov 16, 2015
As soon as i changed my battery in my kangertech in went smooth again, now i can use all those coils i have caufed of... Also ordered a bunch of stuff..

510 Celluloid Fat Drip Tip

Kode: DR-51CE-8

Alternativer:Type: 8
19 kr 1 19 krAspire Nautilus
Kode: ASP-NAUT

239 kr 1 239 krAspire Nautilus Mini
Kode: ASP-NAUT-M

239 kr 1 239 krEleaf GS-Tank Atomizer
Kode: EGSTAT

139 kr 1 139 krEleaf GS Air Nickel Coil, 0.15 ohm
Kode: GSANIC

23 kr 5 115 krEleaf iStick TC40w Express Kit
Kode: ITC40WU

Alternativer:Farge: Blå
419 kr 1 419 krIstick TC40w Silikonbeskyttelse
Kode: IS40SB

Alternativer:Farge: Blå
29 kr 1 29 krKanger OCC Nickel Coil for Subtank
Kode: KOCSN

34 kr 5 170 krKanger Subtank Mini
Kode: KSUBMIS

Alternativer:Farge: Sølv
329 kr 1 329 krKanger Subtank Vertical Coil
Kode: KOCVC05

Alternativer:Motstand: 0,5 ohm (15-60w)
34 kr 5 170 krLG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20A
Kode: LGHG2

95 kr 1 95 krTank til Nautilus Mini m/stålmønster
Kode: TASNMSM

85 kr 1 85 krVaporshark Nautilus Temperature Sensing Coil
Kode: VBVCNN

32 kr 5 160 kr

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
wow My friend You should get all the absurd tastes after a month I suppose.
Should have changed the coil (The ready ones square types) once every week at the most By the way dont throw away the ones in hand. You can recoil them too. (Pls refer to you tube)
Change to rba unit. Put cotton through the coil, prime and try with very low watts. (You can find videos in youtube.) When you prepare your own coils have 0.30 mm kenthal wire and 3-4 folds around a 2 mm round object (for examle a drill head)
I use RBA unit and I change cotton every other day. and when I throw the old cotton I burn the wire (By firing it on the mod) to get rid of the gunk on it.

This. ^^

I have the mini as well and just stocked the pre-built coils for emergencies such as when I'm in a situation where it is inconvenient to re-wick the coil. With that said; go with the RBA. While you might get frustrated at first, you'll be much happier in the long run. Took me two weeks before I could build a coil and wick it correctly every time. Now I just re-wick when changing flavors or my hits aren't tasting/feeling right. The coil doesn't need to be replaced very often. Much less often than a pre-built will require replacing for sure. Don't get caught up in the replaceable pre-built coil ponzi schemes. While convenient; when you begin to look at what you are spending over time.. you'll wish you'd played with that RBA much sooner. ;)

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Hey there :)

I have bougth my self a kanger tech sub mini recently, started just fine, used the 1,5(orginal) coil and 18mg/m1 1.6% Worked fine for a month or two.

then the coil had to be changed, bougth new set of coils, first 1.2 not satisfied with that, then i bougth 1.5 coils, Now i got problem smoking it, to harsh/strong, put's me in to cuffin (like hell). runing it on low wattage now. still a problem. i bougth 10 coils, have tried 3-4 coils now with same result, one friend of mine has the same problem aswell.

What seems to be my problem ? is the tank broke ? need a change of battery ? suitable battery for OCC, do not know if the orginal coil that followed was a OCC.

Do any of ya have some thougths on this :) all help are preciated. Thanks for all answears :)

EDIT: 18:08.. Just tried a new coil from same package, And now it say's 1.7 ohm and it's sweet as hell.

When I used the Kanger Subtank Nano I was having problems with the Kanger coils. Some have dry hits because the cotton was crammed so tight it couldn't wick the juice. Other times the coil flooded.

That is what caused me to start building just for sone consistency in my vape.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
This. ^^

I have the mini as well and just stocked the pre-built coils for emergencies such as when I'm in a situation where it is inconvenient to re-wick the coil. With that said; go with the RBA. While you might get frustrated at first, you'll be much happier in the long run. Took me two weeks before I could build a coil and wick it correctly every time. Now I just re-wick when changing flavors or my hits aren't tasting/feeling right. The coil doesn't need to be replaced very often. Much less often than a pre-built will require replacing for sure. Don't get caught up in the replaceable pre-built coil ponzi schemes. While convenient; when you begin to look at what you are spending over time.. you'll wish you'd played with that RBA much sooner. ;)
Agreed on the coils.

My coils usually last 10-14 weeks and the wire for a coil only costs about two cents.

Reactions: haleysdadda
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread