Kanger Subox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
Kanger SUBOX Mini White Starter kit Pre-order now, Please do not mix t – KangerTech

This black and white one is so sweet I GOTTA get one... you guys see this?

Im gonna need Kanger to stop stepping up thier game like this I wasnt ready...if this turns out to actually be as great a mod as it seems from the specs this is gonna be as big as the Subtank.

Only thing I donty know about is that black and white looks like paint on the subtank, I dunno if that'll stay on for long. It might look bad quick.

Last edited:

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Kanger SUBOX Mini White Starter kit Pre-order now, Please do not mix t – KangerTechthis black and white one is so sweet I GOTTA get one... you guys see this?

Im gonna need Kanger to stop stepping up thier game like this I wasnt ready...if this turns out to actually be as great a mod as it seems from the specs this is gonna be as big as the Subtank.

Only thing I donty know about is that black and white looks like paint on the subtank, I dunno if that'll stay on for long. It might look bad quick.
The paint is actually a ceramic coating. We will see how it holds up, but I have high hopes. I'm planning on getting one now, just so long as the first run doesn't have too many problems.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
{Moderated} Kanger. Just sayin.

Never had a single Kanger that didn't have problems or aggravate the living shyte out of me.

I'll stick to my RTAs and RDAs.
Maybe you just had bad luck man, I've never had a Kanger product that didnt perform better than expected or had issues, and thier production quality is top notch, I dunno..?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sej7685

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
Pre-orders are sent out on June 1st and 6th. Can't remember which one is first, black or white. Regardless, You can pre-order from a few places or even direct from kanger (tthe most expensive option ever lol).
who? I did think the 83 bucks was kind of high given the price point of the kbox and this is the replacement for it...

Edit: NM, just found this company called vape street, they're having a pre order sale where its only 58 bucks for the whole set, just copped one!!! *geekin*

Last edited:

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
Eh, to each their own. Every single Kanger I bought leaked. I was at my local B&M and asked them about the newish sub tanks there, he laughed and said he still gets complaints from some people about leaking and spitting.

I've had some issues with my subtanks but they were usually quick fixes. The coil being too loose or tight usually causes the spitting and the leaking is usually easily fixed by switching out the O-rings.

Margate69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've had some issues with my subtanks but they were usually quick fixes. The coil being too loose or tight usually causes the spitting and the leaking is usually easily fixed by switching out the O-rings.

I guess I just prefer my stuff to work when I buy it, not after I fix something that is brand new haha

Reactions: hashtag

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
I guess I just prefer my stuff to work when I buy it, not after I fix something that is brand new haha

I can't disagree with that philosophy. I like that with Kanger products they are everywhere so when I do have a problem I can get parts to fix it from anywhere. But it would be nice to have products that just worked correctly.

Reactions: Margate69
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread