Kanger occ with twisted 28g

Status
Not open for further replies.

msrfrog

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Catskill NY
Made some twisted wire for the first time and love it. Did up the occ with a .7 3 wrap coil. Working great at 20 to 24 watts 4tanks and not a sign of burns.
uploadfromtaptalk1443659456871.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

msrfrog

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Catskill NY
Is that just a regular coil or a rba? If it's just a regular coil I'm impressed, never knew you could rebuild those coils. Should make a tutorial

Sent from my LGL39C using Tapatalk
Yes it is a regular coil head and thanks.
There is a bunch on YouTube that are filmed much better than I could. But they are quite easy to redo. Start with plain wire to make it a little easier. Then try some twisted. I started to redo the protank heads. Those are much harder to master.

Corytz

Oct 1, 2015
Yes it is a regular coil head and thanks.
There is a bunch on YouTube that are filmed much better than I could. But they are quite easy to redo. Start with plain wire to make it a little easier. Then try some twisted. I started to redo the protank heads. Those are much harder to master.

Awesome I'll have to look some up

Sent from my LGL39C using Tapatalk

msrfrog

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Catskill NY
Yea, the horizontal occ coils are the ones to build, comes apart MUCH easier. I've been building verts in em.
I tried the vertical but the flavor seemed so muted . worked good plenty of vapor no burning but no flavor. So went back to the horizontal ones. Now I put a micro style 26g 4 wrap and its a good one. Smooth and good vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread