Kanger Evod-C batt and a new Joye mod - eGo size diameter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Don't have either but they're tempting...

Evod-C batt. Has a detachable head like the Trueman TF-1 but the battery unit is proprietary but cheaper than an evod batt. Comes in 650 and 900mAh. The button is in the 'right' place now :laugh: Upgraded short and charge protection but not sure if it reaches the eGo-c level. Some techs are going to have to try to blow them up. lol

Heaven Gifts Electronic Cigarettes eCigarettes eLiquids eJuices -

2f6eb1e00ea9a352c1c93f001e5718a2.jpg

83f6ebb92a0e49b7b833cf629741c14c.jpg

Appears that there may be a non-proprietary model on the horizon:

2013-newest-kangertech-evod-c-battery-repalceable.jpg

joyetech 'eCom': vv/vw with an upgraded ego-c type atty head. Looks like the eGo-cc system - top air, window, etc. on the clearo. Proprietary threading :-( Available at cignot:

https://www.cignot.com/category_s/89.htm

Joyetech eCom starter Kits

ecom-01.jpg

Last edited:

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
ALIBABA ( http://www.alibaba.com/kangertech-evod--c-battery-manufacturers.html) says it is a Kangertech product. Maybe licensed to ELEGO (and others as well)???

Capacity: 650mah --- Certificate: CE ROHS --- Color: black sliver red blue green --- Voltage: 3.7 V --- Model: eVod-C battery --- Brand: Kangertech --- Feature: Control Head replaceable:blink:

Aside from LESS EXPENSIVE ...... I dunno.:)

Same capacity ....... crazy colors ....... LESS EXPENSIVE ........ I guess it could be a winner.:2cool:

A different way of accomplishing the same thing I suppose. And of course ......... LESS EXPENSIVE to dealers; BUT, will they charge US less? I bet not!:mad: Depending on quantity ......... $7.82 to $9.09 each. RETAILERS: I see 'em running the price to $22.95 with BIG HYPE about it being "NEW! IMPROVED! GUARANTEED NOT TO RIP, RATTLE, ROAR, RUN DOWN - OR - SMELL LIKE ROTTEN FISH IN THE SUMMERTIME! YA' GOTTA HAVE ONE! OR MORE! BE THE FIRST IN YOUR CLUB TO HAVE ONE!"

It's a new toy ........... Old Man Don NEEDS one!

From Senility Central ---- Old Man Don
(Gotta have it! Gotta have it! But .......... WHY!??:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread