Kanger Evod batteries won't charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I bought a kanger evod starter kit a couple months ago, and have been enjoying the switch to the ecig. However, I've run into an issue over the last couple days that has put a pack of analogs back in my pocket for the time being.

A couple days ago, my two batteries stopped charging. I'd plug them in, the light on the battery flashes three times, however the charger would remain green (indicating it's fully charged)... problem is, it's not (and yes, it's turned on... still getting a few weak hits from them). I pulled out my third battery yesterday, and it was charging just fine, and now today, same issue as the other two. I'm thinking it's probably a problem with the charger, but since the last battery charged fine for a day and now is doing the same thing, I'm afraid there may now be a problem with the batteries (perhaps due to the charger?).

Wondering if anyone's had similar issues, or has any thoughts.

JWM2

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
Check the center of the charger contact. It can get liquid on it (if your atomizer leaks) and will build up a nasty film that will cause it to quit working. Just clean it off and it should be ok. Always have an extra charger cable or two handy. They are only $3 at schmokes and having a few extras will save you a lot of frustration. I keep on in each of my vehicles and a couple in my bedroom and a couple on my office pc. I like being able to charge two or more batteries at once ;)

snout71

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Birmingham, UK
i just had the same problem with a couple of my batteries. It seems that screwing the tanks on too tight sometimes pushes the centre contact on the battery down, so when screwed in it flashes and on charge light is green cause its fully charged

lock battery and use a small pair of tweezers to pull the centre pin back up, dont overdo it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread