Status
Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I have something a little bit different to show you this time, it’s the Kamry K1000 Plus Epipe, sent to me by sourcemore for the purpose of this review.

The K1000 Plus is an inexpensive and fun bit of kit, and although I wouldn’t think of it as something I’d vape all the time, it’s a lot nicer than I expected.

DSC_5120 (2).JPG

In the box, you’ll get:

• Kamry K1000 Plus Battery/pipe body

• Kamry K1000 Plus atomizer

• Drip tip
  • Coil

• Micro USB charging cable

• User manual

• Warranty card
    DSC_5124 (2).JPG

It comes in black or brown, and I got the black option, although it’s actually a dark brown. The battery body is made of zinc alloy and the drip tip is plastic. All the surfaces are smooth and flawlessly finished.

The battery is 1,000mAh and supports a resistance range of .30 - . 9ohms. There is no power adjustment, so the output will be dependent on the resistance. The on/off and fire button is on top, where the bowl of the pipe would be. It turns on and off with three clicks, and the LED lights up while firing, and blinks three times when plugged in to charge. It seems to charge quickly, but as there is no battery life indicator I can’t be sure how low it was to start with.

DSC_5128 (2).JPG

The atomizer has a capacity of 4mls, and the included coils (the package says one is included, but I got two) are .5ohms. The coils are alright, not the best I’ve tried, but surely not the worst. They don’t last me as long as better ones do, but the flavor is fairly good. The tank has good air flow, and can tighten down to a tight MTL, or open up to a nice restricted DL. I’ve had no leaking, flooding, or any other problem with it. It’s a 510 connection top and bottom, so you could – as I will – swap it out for your favorite tanks.

The drip- tip was too tight to get on, so I had to remove the first O ring. It stays on just fine like that.

Overall, it’s nice looking, comfy in the hand, and the bottom is angled in such a way that it sits on the table securely and keeps the coil in the juice.

Thanks, Sourcemore for the opportunity to review the Kamry K1000 Plus Epipe!

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
A very nice review ... sadly though an ex long term pipe smoker I have tried E-pipes before and somehow they just didn't do it for me, even when I fitted a Nautilus Mini or Zenith to them - maybe it's the weight meaning you can't comfortably hold it in you mouth or maybe it's because it just isn't the real thing.

I've no notion to go back to a real pipe BTW and I suspect this device will work well and perhaps best suit those who weren't pipesmokers before.

Thanks again for a grand review though.

• Love
Reactions: DeloresRose

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
A very nice review ... sadly though an ex long term pipe smoker I have tried E-pipes before and somehow they just didn't do it for me, even when I fitted a Nautilus Mini or Zenith to them - maybe it's the weight meaning you can't comfortably hold it in you mouth or maybe it's because it just isn't the real thing.

I've no notion to go back to a real pipe BTW and I suspect this device will work well and perhaps best suit those who weren't pipesmokers before.

Thanks again for a grand review though.

I never smoked a pipe, not even once. But the thing about not being able to hold it in the mouth was a problem with vaping when I first started, so I get that.
I think a lot of vapers have a favorite style, shape and size and type of mod/atomizer... I am not like that, I enjoy a wide variety. And this is nice for something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread