Kahlua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locutus666

Feb 2, 2010
Republic of Texas
I just whipped up a 3ml sample of this and it's very close.

1 drop Perfumer's Apprentice Bavarian Creme
2 drops Vanilla Creme Stevia Extract
2 drops Vanilla Extract (alcohol base)
2.9 ml Locutus' Coffee Infusion

I've been making homemade Kahlua for years with a very simple receipe - very strong double brewed coffee, vanilla beans or very high quality vanilla extract, natural sugar and 80-100 proof rum or vodka.

You can probably simplify the above recipe by using a strong dose of you favorite coffee flavoring and a good quality vanilla flavoring, such as Bourbon Vanilla from FlavorArt and some sort of sweetener such as sucralose or stevia.

Please don't spam this thread with your opinion on using stevia or sucrolose for vaping. It's been beaten to death elsewhere.:nah:

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
Locutus,

Perfumer's Apprentice has Kahlua available for sampling. Get her to send you a sample and let us and Linda know what you think.

I have her French Vanilla and Vanilla (Burbon). What would be a good starting point in drops or percents using her stuff when I get the Kahlua next week? It sounds like its all the ingredients needed to make it.

:)

Last edited:

ChRi$

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
☆ So-CaL ☆
Yeah, I saw where she is coming out with a Kahlua flavor about 2 hours after posting this. DOOOOH!

I'd bet her Vanilla Bourbon flavor would be excellent in a DIY Kahlua, eliquid or the real thing.

ive tried the bourbon vanilla, just taste like a sugary vanilla. but thats kinda what its supposed to taste like. i have a jar of powdered bourbon vanilla used for baking and its just like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread