Just thought I would add a link here for vape meet organisers

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is a link for a site to post vape meets so we can get some more coherence in the community... I know personally I am looking for some local vape meets but they are hard to find... I heard about this site on this weeks vplive vape team stream...well enough bs here is the link

Vape Meets & Events - Vape Meets & Events

a big thank you to the people who put that together anything to help centralize the community is awesome as far as I am concerned

TxTunesLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
here is a link for a site to post vape meets so we can get some more coherence in the community... I know personally I am looking for some local vape meets but they are hard to find... I heard about this site on this weeks vplive vape team stream...well enough bs here is the link

Vape Meets & Events - Vape Meets & Events

a big thank you to the people who put that together anything to help centralize the community is awesome as far as I am concerned

:D thats really nice of you to say that Andrew, we also have a main site VapeNetworking And I am glad that you find it awesome :D We work our butts off to help all the vapers connect to their community vape locations :D Very Much appreciated :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread