Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
It can be found HERE.
Thanks for reading.

Well done Tess! One part of the experience we can both agree on is that there are subtleties to CLS across devices, delivery systems, and voltage/wattage settings that really allow a vaper to 'dial it in' and 'make it theirs.' You rock brother - great description - vivid!

Silense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
Boulder
I don't know what it is, but my CLS at the end of this 50 ml bottle is just tasting.... off. It's not as decadent as it once was, maybe i'm just so used to vaping custards and they all are getting a bit muddled but I am truly bummed. I been using on my dripper at about 20 watts and the kayfun anywhere from 9-14. So nothing different then I did. Makes me a sad panda, I want my CLS to "pop" again.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I don't know what it is, but my CLS at the end of this 50 ml bottle is just tasting.... off. It's not as decadent as it once was, maybe i'm just so used to vaping custards and they all are getting a bit muddled but I am truly bummed. I been using on my dripper at about 20 watts and the kayfun anywhere from 9-14. So nothing different then I did. Makes me a sad panda, I want my CLS to "pop" again.

Did you shake the bottle very well before using it? I get that with GCD if I'm getting down to the end of the bottle if I haven't been shaking it like crazy before I put it in my tank.

If not that then sometimes you just need to not vape it for a day or so...

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Megan I do shake it, maybe not as well as I should. I haven't vaped it in a few days, will load up my kayfun again after this Beetleguise runs out. Hoping my baby comes back to me =)

I get burnt out on general flavor types occasionally - usually returns after some time. Could be shaking - could also be the build is off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread