Just ordered some Johnson Creek Tennessee Cured"Any one try it yet?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicciMan

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2009
North Carolina
I posted this in the Liquid reviews mega-thread on JC, but my last order w/ JC for 30ml of 24mg VG TC was placed Sunday, it shipped Monday, and arrived Wednesday.

Tenn Cured is my all-day every-day vape as well. I also love their VG Kona and really like the VG Original tobacco.

If they had a 555 flavor, I'd never order from anyplace else.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Yes, what the Wiz said. I love the taste but for whatever reason it does lack in throat hit. But as good as it tastes I can live with that! :)
RsL........I just couldn't live without the hit...LOL..but that stuff could very well be the best tasting liquid I have found,next to menthol that is!:)The Wiz!

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
The Tenn cure is the best tasting liquid but, I was using it all day yesterday and I kept wanting a analog. I use the 24mg of Tenn Cure. Well last night I got my new RY4 out and wanted to try it. It is 24mg and analog feeling finally lefted me.

I think Tenn Cure is a little weak on the nicotine. So from now on vape the Tenn for awhile and get my real 24mg back out.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
I read threads like this and I go pick my Tenn Cured back up and try it again...Nope, can't stand the stuff lol...But, I'll keep trying...That's the thing about vaping..What taste bad one week, you might love the next...I tend to like a less sweet vape with my tobacco flavors..But, as you can see It's a very popular flavor..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread