Just ordered my frst mod: glv2 super mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abubika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
Downingtown pa
After a long time of waiting and researching I finally decided on a mod to get rid of my ego that's been all ive had for a while. Given my price range and how small of a device I felt like having to take with me the super mini seems perfect. I can't wait to get it, all I vape for the past year has been .357 betas and for the past month and a half the hh .357 production and am looking forward to having a full 3.7v device.

iBANKAI

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Hawaii
After a long time of waiting and researching I finally decided on a mod to get rid of my ego that's been all ive had for a while. Given my price range and how small of a device I felt like having to take with me the super mini seems perfect. I can't wait to get it, all I vape for the past year has been .357 betas and for the past month and a half the hh .357 production and am looking forward to having a full 3.7v device.

been using a glv2 5v mod and it really comfortable to use..very well built mod..had not problems with it..top mounted button is very nice..hope u enjoy yours..

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
I just have to revive the anticipation going on in this thread. #1290 got an e-mail saying sorry for the delay yesterday which sent its anxiously awaiting new owner to the classifieds where he promptly found a GLV-2 Mini to tide him over until his Super Mini arrives at some super secret later date. Whoopie for my lack of restraint! By monday I'll have my grubby hands on a GLV-2 no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread