Just moved to Malta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screwbag

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
Malta
The only downside here is that vaping is legally considered smoking and can't be used anywhere fun except the beach...haha
In some clubs the smoking ban isn't really enforced, but then I'm just stuck in a smoky bar. I have had a few discussions with the health minister on the phone and I hope to have a meeting soon to see about changing some things here with ecigs. And I think the vaping will become bigger here since cig prices are supposed to double soon...

Screwbag

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
Malta
Btw a bit about myself. I am originally from California and have lived in Europe for almost 5 yrs. I started vaping a few months back after almost 20yrs of a pack a day. After 3 days of vaping I quit smoking totally.
I have the joyetech 510 manual, and 3 ego t setups. I make my own juices for the most part, and I look forward to either building or buying my first mod sometime in the near future. Most likely an e-pipe mod.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
The only downside here is that vaping is legally considered smoking and can't be used anywhere fun except the beach...haha
Yeah they're cracking down all over although no laws here yet prohibiting it but private businesses are banning it in the workplace.
In some clubs the smoking ban isn't really enforced, but then I'm just stuck in a smoky bar.
We actually have a few bars here that encourage vaping and support vape meets.
I have had a few discussions with the health minister on the phone...
Yeah I've also spoken to a few politicians and actually converted 4 of their family members.
And I think the vaping will become bigger here since cig prices are supposed to double soon...
Yep as the number of smokers dwindles the taxes are upped. Purely a $$ maker for governments.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Nice and congrats. You're close to China so some deals to be had. I also DIY my juice. It's the only way to go.

Btw a bit about myself. I am originally from California and have lived in Europe for almost 5 yrs. I started vaping a few months back after almost 20yrs of a pack a day. After 3 days of vaping I quit smoking totally.
I have the joyetech 510 manual, and 3 ego t setups. I make my own juices for the most part, and I look forward to either building or buying my first mod sometime in the near future. Most likely an e-pipe mod.

Screwbag

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
Malta
Nice and congrats. You're close to China so some deals to be had. I also DIY my juice. It's the only way to go.

There is a pharmacy on the corner from me that has been helpful. They were happy to order all my VG, PG, menthol crystals etc. and I have converted a couple of taxi drivers to vaping already;)

ju88a

Jul 17, 2012
Msida
Hi Guys

I am new to vaping and love it, unfortuantly in Malta there are lots of rumours about health and seizures of equipment and its getting quite funny Im sure its the government sending out scare tactics as its suddenly exploded over here vaping and they are losing taxes. I say to the government tax the damn liquid and be done with it. I have setup an online shop supplying quality goods for vaping as I was very disappointed with the quaility of eliquid and ecigs found here. I did find a good online store in malta ecigsmalta.com that has good eliquid and much netter than the crap found in some shops. I stress that the goods here in malta are very cheap chinese goods and are very bad quality the needle bottles are terrible, not child proof to me that is amazing this is dangerous if swallowed and can render a child in hospital. It will only take one child in malta to drink this end up in hospital and malta will ban them, which is bad news as I feel so much healthier after coming from 20 a day. Anywa happy vaping people and nice to be on what looks like the only good forum now the other in uk has gone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread