just got my sidesho,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backslash

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Louisville, KY USA
www.nws.noaa.gov
When you use the wall charger, the color of the LED on the wall charger will change to red when it is charging, green when it is not. There is a red light on the side of the PCC that indicates if a battery is charging inside. Your battery will also flash 5 times when you first screw it in so that you know it made with the fitting in the bottom of the case...

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Charging the PCC-
When you plug the A/C charger into the PCC, the PCC is fully charged when the light turns green on the A/C adapter.

Charging the battery in the PCC-
When charging the battery in the PCC, you first need to screw the battery in the front slot about 3 turns. When the battery is charging, the light on the side of the PCC will be solid red, and when the battery is fully charged the light will blink (1/2 hr), and then turn off. You will want to unscrew the battery at this point.

While on the go, it is important you that you unscrew the battery when the light turns off, it will drain the power charge in the PCC/battery if you leave it charged the whole time.

neonerz

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
watchreadvape.com
How long should it take for the PCC to finish charging? (AC and USB)

It seems if I have a battery charging and try to plug the PCC to charge, the red light on the pack and the red light on the AC adapter (or blue on the USB adapter) never changes. It doesn't even seem to charge the pack. It almost seems like it discharges it.

Can I leave a PCC on the charger over night without worrying about ruining it. I know this is a no no with a battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread