Just Got My Provari Mini XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

xHaZe

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
New York, NY, USA
I just got my new Provari Mini. It's my first Provari. Arrived on Saturday but I did not have the batteries since I purchased them from a different vendor. So I had my mini sitting around teasing me to the point it was beginning to drive me crazy. Good news is, those finally arrived today. I always wanted a Provari after hearing all the rave reviews but never got one because it was so expensive. Until now, I finally decided to pull the trigger on one and I could not be more happier. Like a wise man by the name of Phil Busardo once said, after hearing all the hype.. Now I GET IT! Let me start by saying I love it already <3 it is designed beautifully. Much smaller than what I expected, which is great. Looks fantastic, I really do appreciate the craftsmanship and work put in to build this thing. By far the best looking mod I've seen. And I also want to mention it's built like a tank! Very sturdy and has a nice weight to it I can tell it's built to last. I am experiencing the most consistent flavorful vape I've had. I now understand what everyone was saying and could not be happier with my purchase. I highly recommend this device to anyone considering getting one, just do it! You won't regret it..

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Just got my mini a couple weeks ago,very stellar....had to buy some nice cartotanks to do it real justice!! All I had were some clearos,protanks,etc, but wanted to try the cartotanks with the mini and it is awesome, just a little heavy or bulky to stick in your pocket. I have a couple 650mah egos for the pocket though but don't want to use them anymore!!
Does anyone know of any nice pouches for the mini provari for taking outside and about for some protection??

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I forgot to mention, the threads are silky smooth.. Like butter baby!

Now you know you need to go and get some 99% Isopropyl Alcohol and some Noalox, right? You want to keep that baby running tip-top, you gotta have that stuff!

Shop IDEAL 4-Oz. Tube Noalox Anti-Oxidant at Lowes.com

The 99% I have only been able to find on Amazon or eBay. Gotta have that to clean the contacts for your ProVari on the positive side and on the spring side. Check your user manual, but get the stuff now. I clean mine weekly, and apply Noalox Monthly.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
And I am getting one of these next...

red mini.jpg

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Now you know you need to go and get some 99% Isopropyl Alcohol and some Noalox, right? You want to keep that baby running tip-top, you gotta have that stuff!

Shop IDEAL 4-Oz. Tube Noalox Anti-Oxidant at Lowes.com

The 99% I have only been able to find on Amazon or eBay. Gotta have that to clean the contacts for your ProVari on the positive side and on the spring side. Check your user manual, but get the stuff now. I clean mine weekly, and apply Noalox Monthly.

The only maintenance I saw was cleaning the contact with alcohol and the connector with alcohol, what is the deal with the noalox and what do you do with that? Please help!

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
I likey the red one.

I am so torn about colors, though,,,,,

I don't want pink or white due to getting dirty easily,,,,,,,,I'm way too picky for that,,,,,

I love the shiny silver one,,,,,,,

like the regular silver,,,,,,,

like the red one too,,,,,,,

what to do what to do???

I have a pink, doesn't show dirt at all. I am hesitant about the white, too. I had a white Twist, it got all yellowish. But mebbe the cerakote finish doesn't get that way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread