Not open for further replies.

Codyh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Northen Michigan (TC) USA
I just got my first copper from atmos.

And all i can say is WOW.

I have been using my own home build mods for a while now, usually 3.7 with LR attys, but the hex at 6 volts is a beast. First time I've caught a buzz off nicotine since I was 12 years old stealing cigarettes from my dad.

feels like I'm holing a solid brick of lead. which I like, a lot. Very solid, and stands easily on my desk. The mechanical aspect seemed strange when I pulled it out of its packaging, but after 10 minutes it's perfect. I finally have an e-cig I can have with me when working on a car, or tinkering with a Harley.

It's smaller than I expected, but I can palm a basketball pretty easily so that's probably my perspective on it more than the size of the unit itself.

Just wanted to say thank you again, won it from an awesome contest. but I think before too long I'll have to buy the next step up in the lineup, just to see if it can possibly be better!

:vapor::vapor:

Codyh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Northen Michigan (TC) USA
Dual coil on something like this may very well kill me, im low on my normal juice (16-18mg) had a bottle of 24 creme de menth on a normal 510 atty, and it was like getting sucker-punched in the taste buds and / or throat.

Only complaints I've had vaping it non stop all day:
1)I'm too broke to buy a copper atty till next week
2)I have no idea where to buy a matching color drip tip.

Last edited:

hazmatjack

ECF Veteran
yea you can not beat these mods...Rick has got it to a science. They are not like the other 's that need constant tear down maintenance only to find out how much money and time they have wasted not buying one of these. Drop it, kick it it will still keep going. At most a carto or atty will not sustain damage but not the mod..add batteries and go

Tracker II

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
Illinois
Thanks for the review Cody. I just ordered the Q2v3 as it is compatible with the 17670 batteries that I already have, but at some point in the future I am going to have to order the Hex if for no other reason than to be able to slam that beast down on the poker table as I announce "all in". That should be able to intimidate any opponent into folding shouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread