• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Just got my ego, need help getting started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
If I am not mistaken, the atties from the N07 is like a 306, it has the open bridge. The threads will fit the eGo as well as the 510.
Your best bet would be to get the battery mains charger adaptor from Totally Wicked.
Here: TORNADO-Battery-Mains Charger Adaptor.
This should bring it out of the cone enough. Or you can leave the cone off and direct drip/dip with it.
I'm not sure if anyone else will have anything like that, although you may try COV (Clouds of Vapor) and ask Bruce if he has anything.
Let me know how it goes with them.

Sue1971

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Mass
If I am not mistaken, the atties from the N07 is like a 306, it has the open bridge. The threads will fit the eGo as well as the 510.
Your best bet would be to get the battery mains charger adaptor from Totally Wicked.
Here: TORNADO-Battery-Mains Charger Adaptor.
This should bring it out of the cone enough. Or you can leave the cone off and direct drip/dip with it.
I'm not sure if anyone else will have anything like that, although you may try COV (Clouds of Vapor) and ask Bruce if he has anything.
Let me know how it goes with them.

Thanks for the reply Stu.
Yes the NO.7 has the open bridge but the threads are spaced wider than the threading on the batt...wont thread in correctly.. I was hoping to be able to use the addy's if I had to if I ever got in a pinch and needed to. But I will check out the sites you gave me...I'm still learning about the different PV's out there...lol

Sue1971

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Mass
Thanks for the reply Stu.
Yes the NO.7 has the open bridge but the threads are spaced wider than the threading on the batt...wont thread in correctly.. I was hoping to be able to use the addy's if I had to if I ever got in a pinch and needed to. But I will check out the sites you gave me...I'm still learning about the different PV's out there...lol

Boy I totaly miss read your post...after looking at the mains charger adaptor and read that you said that should bring it out of the cone enough...That may work...I'm such a blond sometimes...lol

again thanks for the reply

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Ok, let me get this straight..
Your telling me the atty you have from your No 7 has threads that won't allow the atomizer to thread into the eGo?
It should fit as the threads are of the 510 size.
If you have another atty that you can touch both threads against each other (male to male on the sides) this way you can tell if the threads will match up.
If the atty you have, the threads on that one are spaced futhure apart than the reg 510 atty, they must have changed the threading or are using a diff thread altogether on the atty.
Give that a try if you can b4 spending $$ and not being able to use the atty from the No7.

Sue1971

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Mass
Ok, let me get this straight..
Your telling me the atty you have from your No 7 has threads that won't allow the atomizer to thread into the eGo?
It should fit as the threads are of the 510 size.
If you have another atty that you can touch both threads against each other (male to male on the sides) this way you can tell if the threads will match up.
If the atty you have, the threads on that one are spaced futhure apart than the reg 510 atty, they must have changed the threading or are using a diff thread altogether on the atty.
Give that a try if you can b4 spending $$ and not being able to use the atty from the No7.

The threads on the No.7 are spaced wider than the 510 on my ego... threads do not match up at all. the atty that came with the ego is a smaller spaced thread..

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hmmm, that must mean then its should fit a diff model and the eGo is like a 510. I know my atties from my No7 did fit the 510 threads/batteries. I just happen to have sold the 2 atties I had from the No7 not think I would use them. I should have kept them.. LOL.
I don't know what it will fit and anything you get for them to fit with the eGo, won't work.
Did you try asking in the experts forum? Someone there should know what other model they will fit. Sorry about this, for what ever you want to do with those atties won't work with the 510 threads at all.
=(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread