Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Lisa, where you say "You can either add a few drops directly to the atty and let soak for about 10 minutes or gently draw on your atty, while squeezing the juice bottle to bring juice up to the bridge of the atomizer." I think I would add "while not pressing the activator button. Just my :2c:
Thanks, Terry. I took care of that. :)

Kargin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Vancouver BC
Mine just showed up, so happy! Still waiting on my 18490 aw imr batteries, but it still kicking like a mule with a 14500 in it.

This is the one, although I dont have any of my own pictures of it yet.

Attachments

• Stabilized_Burl__4eeba59c1841c.jpg
    Stabilized_Burl__4eeba59c1841c.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 18

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
Mine just showed up, so happy! Still waiting on my 18490 aw imr batteries, but it still kicking like a mule with a 14500 in it.

This is the one, although I dont have any of my own pictures of it yet.

the bomb!!! i really like these burls alot.....

acido

Nov 12, 2010
Philippines
Hi Graham :)
Geez...I'm falling behind. I need to rewrite the care/user manual for the wood mods. :facepalm: I will work on that later today when I wake up so this doesn't come up again.

So out of the box, here are some instructions.
First, remove the door. Remove the bottle, and fill 3/4 full with the juice you wish to use. Then, screw the bottle back into the cap, being careful to make it firm, yet not too tight as to cause the o-ring inside the cap to buckle. Blow out any primer that may be in your atty or carto into a paper towel. Screw your atty or carto of choice into the connector firmly, but not too tightly. Be sure to inspect the atty/carto to be sure that the center post isn't protruding too far so as to cause a short in the mod. The following pictures illustrate the difference between adapters with a normally set center post versus a protruding center post.
adapterrightway.jpg
adapterwrongway.jpg

then install your charged battery, positive side up and replace the door. Now, before you use your mod, you will want to prime your atty. You can either add a few drops directly to the atty and let soak for about 10 minutes or gently draw on your atty, while squeezing the juice bottle to bring juice up to the bridge of the atomizer without firing the atty. You do not need to fill the catch up with juice....if this has occurred, your atty is probably flooded and you may need to "blow it out" before you continue. Here is a picture of the top of a REO Grand showing the connector and center post.
GrandPolishedcopycopy.jpg

And another to show the inside of a wood mod...
BrazilianCherryWoodvilcopy.jpg

Once your atty//carto is juiced, then press the button and begin to vape. A juicing should last you at least 5 vapes before you need to juice again depending on the technique you use. I'm sorry if this is vague. I'm trying to keep it general and I'm up way past my bedtime :blush:. I hope this is helpful. Please let me know if there is anything you think I should add. I am happy to accept any criticism. :) You are welcome to send me a PM if you would like.

I Just noticed your connector looks diffrent than mine, the center pin gasket is white and kinda sunk in a bit more than the picture, is it supposed to come with a black oring ? and it kinda wiggles to one side when adjusting the silicone hose

Last edited:

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I Just noticed your connector looks diffrent than mine, the center pin gasket is white and kinda sunk in a bit more than the picture, is it supposed to come with a black oring ? and it kinda wiggles to one side when adjusting the silicone hose
Actually...mine is rather white as well...it just didn't show up in the picture that way. There may be some movement because the gasket isn't hard, but it might not be a bad idea to shoot Rob a PM and ask him about it. I'm sure there is a point at which, it he would consider too much movement to be a problem. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread