just got ego starter kit, have some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raisinbrannan

Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
beaverton oregon
I tried to find the answer first but I need more posts anyway :) so i just put together my joye ego, I blew out the atty fluid and then put it together and it's tasting burnt. Hard to vape off of because it's so harsh. I got a prefilled cartridge and there was some meshy plasticy lookin stuff at the end of the cartridge, that's okay to burn ya? not sure what im doin wrong...

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
I tried to find the answer first but I need more posts anyway :) so i just put together my joye ego, I blew out the atty fluid and then put it together and it's tasting burnt. Hard to vape off of because it's so harsh. I got a prefilled cartridge and there was some meshy plasticy lookin stuff at the end of the cartridge, that's okay to burn ya? not sure what im doin wrong...

Do you have a bottle of E-juice? If so, try priming the atomizer with a couple of drops before you insert the cart. Should help. Good luck!!

petem

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
va

Yes after blowing out the atty add 2 or 3 drops. I think the "meshy plasticy looking stuff" is the filler material of the cart. You don't want to burn it. If it looks dry drip some juice on it till it looks like a slushy (sp?) before putting the cart on the atty. If you keep the atty wet and cart material wet it will not burn. When you notice a dropoff in vapor or taste it is time to take the cart off and add juice to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread