Just a thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

jusjimi

Aug 5, 2013
United States
Hello all,
I just wanted to say thank you for all the helpful information i read here before becoming a member.I personally only tried one single store bought e cig,which didnt work out real great but let me know it was enough to make me not crave analogs.I finally did purchase the ego twist starter kit,and i wanted the vivi nova mini with it but every decent price i found were sold out....So i,m waiting on shipping and i,m anxious to become a nonsmoker and hopefully a supporting member.Again,thank you,
jimmy

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Hey Jim, welcome, you've found the right place to light your pathway to no cigs. People here are great, informative, non-judgemental (as to personal tastes) and just more than willing to share the knowledge they've acquired. Everyone starts at the beginning and these folks will bring you forward. In three months I've gone from paying outrageous coin for product that really didn't satisfy, to being pretty happy at where I'm at now, and at minimal cost compared to buying cigs. Learned, and now understand things that I had no idea even existed before! Yeah, you can't go wrong here. Good luck and enjoy! (And MyFreedomSmokes has 133 MiniNovas in stock right now @ $6.95).

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread