• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

June / July Meet-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
PureVapor...
Will do! Glad you had fun. We'll all have to do that again. Pretty sure the kids are going to drag me out there every weekend it's open anyway!

KmKing...
Not leaving you out! Hope you enjoy (at least some of) the juice care-package we left you with. Let me know how you like your new eGo!

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Know they're open the weekend of July 3-4... That's Tournament Weekend.
"The Knights will all be challenging one another to be crowned champion. Plus, new this year, will be The Heavy Athletics and Archery Tournament."

Hummm.... wonder if they're going to do fireworks there? I'm sure we'll be there, so come join!

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY

kmking

Apr 3, 2010
Lexington KY
we dont do fireworks, no :(

I am terribly sorry I was not able to come out much. The rain from Saturday set me behind to start, and then a small rush of people kept me rather busy. I was grilling hamburgers and sweating like crazy.

This next weekend I am only there on Saturday as my job at UK has me tied up Sunday morning. But there all other times.

And yes, thank you so much for the juices - I have only tried the one marked as Camel in the white bottle. Interesting to say the least.

Lumiis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
London, Kentucky
Interesting in a good or bad way? The white bottles are china juices.

I am SO sunburnt, next time there WIll be sunscreen lol, in lots of pain.

TW glad your likin the LR atty, Bug - I'll be bringing my niece next time, I think the girls will have a blast.

Nikeal (Spelling?) Thanks for the juice, I added some juice sweetener and some extra VG/PG Mix and its rockin.

(IF anyone likes fruit flavors contact TWolf, she's mixed some different fruits together and it's Amazing, fruits are an all day vape for me and i'm running low on TW's concoction, its went fast)

kmking

Apr 3, 2010
Lexington KY
interesting in a good way. Its the first tobacco flavor I have tried, normally stuck with fruity flavors and a menthol from Liquid Express. I just got my eGo in today from BlueGrass Vapor and its a great 3.7 device, and easier to carry around compared to my SB.

I will see what I can come up with for the next meetup. this weekend though, I will not be there Sunday so Saturday will be extra busy for me.

And yes, the sun is brutal out there. Did you guys catch a show at the Twisted Thistle Pub? Its the adult only pub where they do some more interesting songs.

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Pure
I've read that thread before and thought it sounded very interesting. I'm just a wee bit of a programming geek, so it's definately appealing. However this is one that I'm not going to jump on until debugging is complete. "It's not a bug - It's an undocumented feature."

KmKing
Ok... Well 7pm is still too early for fireworks anyway. The juice care pkg contained some good and some that not everyone likes (china). Any that you don't like, just get rid of. At least you didn't spend any cash to try it. Next time you'll have to let us know when to catch you on break and we'll work around it.

Zaija
Good lord, man! I had sunscreen in the car, too. Sorry that you're in pain, but hope it was worth it.

If you like that summer fruit mix, Tasty Vaper will be happy to set you up. Just go to their "Customize Your Own" and punch up the flavors. They provide a text box when it's added to your cart where you can enter the percentages. I wrote it out on the label, but will type it below. I've got a 1 oz at 48mg and 4 oz at 0mg of it, so was happy to share some. All you need now is a little paper umbrella to stick in the atty!

Teri's TV Blend:
60% Orange
30% Pineapple
10% Line

kmking

Apr 3, 2010
Lexington KY
oh, I can take a break when I want to, not a big deal. However, if I get busy or backed up like I was this weekend I tend to stay back in the kitchen.

My main function there is to grill stuff on the grills outside. My wife works in the kitchen and makes special things for theme weekends. One of my sisters is the kitchen/food manager, two of my nieces work there too. My other sister and brother in law own the faire itself. Its turned into a family thing pretty much and I enjoy it so much for that among many other reasons.

I am glad you guys/gals (lords/lasses) have enjoyed yourselves out there too. I am sure an air conditioned meeting place would be great, but I dont think it would be as interesting.

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
LMAO at the thought of me in a kilt.
rolling.gif

Nope, wrong costume. Have to think on this some more.

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
I need a longish kilt, it was extremely hot. Or a robe, I'd love to go as a wizard, or wait that's medieval isn't it? Also someone who knows Paul from Bluegrass Vapor who posted in the public thread might want to tell him about the next meeting.

Zaija- I told you man, you need sunscreen. It's spelled Nikhil, glad you improved the liquid.

TWolf- Yeah, it's definitely not something that will be really ready any time soon. Definitely going to be the future of vaping if it doesn't get smashed by BT and BP first.

Lumiis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
London, Kentucky
My family saw my pictures of the Faire, believe it or not they have made plans to go on the 3rd of July, funny how things work out like that lol, might have to make plans to go with them.

I think it was Pic 62 in that series that TW took, the one in the mud, was amazing, flying mud hanging in mid air, awesome.

I didn't know TV did custom orders, might have to add them to my extensive list of ejuice suppliers (getting expensive lol)

Thanks for inviting me to the meetup, air-conditioning has nothing on the Ren Faire, had a great time, look forward to going again, might dress up this time =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread