Status
Not open for further replies.

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
so,

On to my second review (i really enjoy doing this...)

this one is a drink flavoured juice... As a DieHard Tim Hortons fan (the defacto National coffee of Canada... go ROLL UP THE RIM!!!) I really didn't have any choice BUT to try this one!

Initial impressions... definately taste the coffee and cream and sugar... not an exact replica of a timmies coffee but very nice

it had a nice earthy tone to it right off the bat...

the creamyness of it is well balanced against the sweetness of the sugar flavour and the bitterness of the coffee.

the sugar is, again mild... its not a bad mild though... its not overpowering, nor is it understated...

the coffee is where it parts ways with a timmies coffee... the vanilla and nut notes were very nice... this was not a light roast coffee but a very dark roast coffee flavour... i didn't detect any off notes or any excessively roasted coffee flavour (i believe coffee needs to have some sence of 'burntness' for it to taste right) NOW...I like a very strong dark roast coffee so this was very nice for me (i brew coffee at home very strong... i want to taste strong chocolate and earth tones and really feel the vanilla notes come through), if however, you don't like like strong coffee flavours, this might not be the right one for you.

this was a very very nice vape... However a timmies coffee is a delicate balance of coffee, cream, sugar and ....... ( or so the legend goes) and i don't neccessarilly think that JC got the flavours of a timmies bang on. This isn't a bad thing though, for me at least, it just means that it isn't a really accurate Timmies replica... if it was renamed to something called "Dark Roast Double Double" i think it would be an accurate title... and again, very very vapable!!

I think that, with any juice, my biggest fear with any flavour note is that it will be too weak or so overpowering that i can't taste anything else... JC takes their time, evidently, to ensure that their flavours are always well balanced, nothing overpowered and nothing underwhelmed.

as with the other flavours, the throat hit was bang on and it produced a very nice cloud of vapour.

highly recommended as an after meal vape to go with a vanilla icecream and apple pie... it won't take away from those flavours, nor will it compete with them.

WiηgC¤mmαηdεя

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2009
Dieppe, NB
Thanks for the review, my order is incoming and should be here soon so that I will be able to try it as well. Strangely when I checked the tracking # tonight it said the package was in Halifax NS, I am hoping CP didn't missroute my package, seems to take a day or two to correct when that happens

Package arrived today:laugh:

Last edited:

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Thanks' for the review....... I hoping to try some THDD tonite at the Ottawa Vapers meet to also compare to what I received & confirm that it's not just me and "my" subjective perception with what I received, because I really really want to like this stuff (being a TH addict) !

VapeOn,
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread