Juicy V's Giveaway #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1NGP1N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
Bluegrass State
We have quite a few flavors that have reviews. Slowly but surely they will keep coming in!

Oh I know, I just clicked on a few that looked good to me and didn't see any reviews. I will be happy to be the first haha ;)

Yeah they will keep coming in. I always like reading reviews before I buy anything.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Because ecf was down for the last 4 hours, the contest will end at 4am EST. thanks for understanding!

I was trying to post this comment below when the ECF so rudely shut down on me... :ohmy: LOL!!

So far, I've never tried a mint flavor that has actually tasted like mint. I've got peppermint, candy cane, chocolate mint, peppermint patty, etc, all from different venders, and I try to imagine a coolness, but not sure whether it is even there. I would love something with a really minty mint.

I prefer peppermint to menthol.

I prefer mint to menthol too. I ended up finding a creme de menthe that I really like but had to go through a few of those before I found one that satisfied. What annoys me is everyone saying their choc mint tastes either like the gs cookies or an andes mint and they don't. To me, this creme de menthe tastes like an andes and it doesn't have any choc at all.

As a former Menthol smoker, I spent a lot of time in the beginning trying to find a replacement for the taste I was used to... even got some menthol crystals and made my own drops to add to other flavors... without any luck, I might add!!

And that got me into DIY-ing my own juice, which can be a daunting process in itself... LOL!! I finally settled on a GOOD ChocoMint flavor, although Spearmint and Creme de Menthe together isn't half bad... but there is an ingredient I found called "Koolada" that can add that coolness on the inhale without adding any Menthol taste... :)

I would like to see what they come up with here... and would be willing to be a Guinea pig for taste testing it!! :D

CurlyxCracker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Williamsport, PA
Although taste is subjective, I read Reviews to first judge if they're fabricated (refuse to believe "ebay feedback" type reviews) second, because people know what they taste for the most part, meaning what flavors they get from the juice, the subjective part comes into play when they say they like it or dislike it.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I think the best mint I have found is one that taste like Freshen Up gum.....you know the gum that had the liquid center that gushed into your mouth when you bit down on it....LMAO when I vape that Mint it makes me wanna kiss some one!!!!!!!!!

We had a nickname for that gum, but the censor-bots would get me if I said if here... evil.gif LOL!!

jmzjmz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2012
Southeast
www.juicyvs.com
Although taste is subjective, I read Reviews to first judge if they're fabricated (refuse to believe "ebay feedback" type reviews) second, because people know what they taste for the most part, meaning what flavors they get from the juice, the subjective part comes into play when they say they like it or dislike it.

We have made sure to stay away from fabricating reviews. To me and my partners that is morally wrong. Even if that means it takes us longer to get "busy" it's perfectly fine with us. If you look under our Black Cherry. The person who wrote it assumed it was going to be something else, but it wasn't. The funny part about it, we have a flavor that he was thinking it would taste like! LOL!

Last edited:

CurlyxCracker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Williamsport, PA
We have made sure to stay away from fabricating reviews. To me and my partners that is morally wrong. Even if that means it takes us longer to get "busy" it's perfectly fine with us. If you look under our Black Cherry. The person who wrote it assumed it was going to be something else, but it wasn't. The funny part about it, we have a flavor that he was thinking it would taste like! LOL!

See, that's the kind of review I like actually. I think I'd like that flavor.

jmzjmz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2012
Southeast
www.juicyvs.com
Posts numbers and usernames:
#102 jswag5
#73 rbeckys8

Please send me a pm with your 2 15ml choices along with your NIC strength, and PG/VG ratio.

These numbers were randomly drawn using Random.org. If one of my posts were selected, then I generated again until I got a post that wasn't mine.

Thank you everyone for playing and stay tuned for another giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread