Juicy Vapor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone recommend Juicy Vapor? Their site has lots of good looking tart/candy flavors like sweet tarts, gob stoppers, ecto plasma. I'm interested to know if anyone has dealt with them and if so how was it? If not I'd like to be pointed in the right direction of some strong candy/ sour flavors. I've tried some from mbv, and the flavor is muted at best or chemical like. The prices at jv are a bit higher but I'm learning to pay more for higher quality...just chasing the perfect candy vape....

shannannagans

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Alabama USA
Sweet-Vapes also has some great sweet juices too. I highly recommend Wild Skittles. It tastes just like you're popping a handful of Wild Berry Skittles in your mouth.

ECBlend has some great flavors (plus create your own!)

mtbakervapor is highly recommended. I've never tried them, but I have a cart waiting for me on payday.

chrisw21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2013
Satellite Beach, FL
That particular vendor is frowned upon in this forum. I personally wouldn't accept free juice from them. Nevermind giving them business.

May I ask what a vendor might do to become "frowned upon in this forum"??? I don't need specific details about this particular vendor, but I was just wondering what vendors do to earn the dubious "*********.com" that always seems to appear when someone mentions them. Is it poor quality? Customer service? Shady practices? Taliban made juices??? Again, not trying to start trouble, but I don't recall any other forums I have been on that actually block the mentioning of certain supplier names. Forums should be for the free exchange of information. With the good comes the bad. As adults, we should be able to make our own decisions based on the information that others have to offer. If those decisions are bad, so be it, but at least they are OUR decisions....

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
May I ask what a vendor might do to become "frowned upon in this forum"??? I don't need specific details about this particular vendor, but I was just wondering what vendors do to earn the dubious "*********.com" that always seems to appear when someone mentions them. Is it poor quality? Customer service? Shady practices? Taliban made juices??? Again, not trying to start trouble, but I don't recall any other forums I have been on that actually block the mentioning of certain supplier names. Forums should be for the free exchange of information. With the good comes the bad. As adults, we should be able to make our own decisions based on the information that others have to offer. If those decisions are bad, so be it, but at least they are OUR decisions....

Never mind. The info is out there.

Last edited:

chrisw21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2013
Satellite Beach, FL
Never mind. The info is out there.

Maybe the info is out there somewhere, but how shall I look for it on this forum??? Should I do a search for ******* *******????? That won't tell me much..... Like I said, forums are for the FREE EXCHANGE of information. I love this forum and spend hours a night on here absorbing all the info and knowledge, but I would prefer if that info and knowledge wasn't filtered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread