Juicy Vapor Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, Juicy Vapor has a ton of flavors...some good and some not so good. The one nice thing is that they offer affordable 3 ml sample bottles where you don't have to spend much and get a flavor that you don't like. Once I found a sample that I liked, I became a regular customer. They make your juice with each order, so product is always available.

They offer many different strengths and in different grades, i.e., PG, VG and reduced PG/VG.

They have two locations so your product is shipped out very fast where most if not all orders are processed the same day. They also have very reasonable shipping prices. I usually received my order within 2 days after ordering.

Juicy Vapor also has a variety of SPECIALS. For example, I bought 3- 10 ml bottles and got the 4th Free! That offer is not available at the moment, but they have about 4 others.

They also have a recycle your bottle special where you return so many bottles and get a free bottle of juice.

Thier customer service is off the chart. I have ordered off of them several times. One time their web site was down and I called Anthony and left a message. He called me back in 10 minutes and took my order over the phone. Their was another time when I had login/checkout issues and filled out their contact form, and again, I was called within about 20 minutes. In the 20 minutes, I was able to login and checkout, but they still verified my order over the phone.

Their website may be a little hard to navigate, but nothing too difficult. There were times when I looked for a particular flavor and it wasn't under the correct category. After I searched for it, I found it under the most popular flavor tab.

Overall, I am very pleased with Juicyvapor.com. I order my juice from 4 different suppliers and makers based on the flavors offered and availability. However, Juicy Vapor happens to be the company that I recommend the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread