juices with no nicotine? i have to stop all nicotine for surgery soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
i have to stop all nicotine for surgery (for good aesthetic outcome, wound healing), so i am going to be ordering juice that has NO nicotine for the first time. (and as all of you should if you are having surgery)..at least my endotracheal tube wont be full of too much junk when they extubate me since i will have been analog free for one month as of surgery day!
does it feel/taste any different than its nicotine counterparts? is the throat hit different?
for those who vape without nicotine, what flavors do you like? and what PG/VG ratio do you order?

Peeps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Smithville, Missouri, United States
First of all, good luck on your surgery...I'm sure you'll be just fine :)

I vape a lot of 0-4 mg juices and they are different as far as throat hit goes, but I don't notice less flavor or vapor production. (The throat hit for 0 mg is nonexistent, IMO.) My favorites are from vapor bomb and backwoods brew. I also like the wow expresso and mango juice from V4L. Oh and you can't go wrong with German Chocolate Cake from Tasty Vapor either :D

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
I make my own VG juice w/ no nic sometimes. I have made quite a few with spice aisle extracts. Most are PG/alcohol/water based extracts and work quite well. My favorite LorAnn's flavoring is Keoke Coffee...YUM. I have made my own Coffee extract by mixing a tasters choice single pack w/ 5ml of hot water and sweetened it w/ two packets of splenda. Pretty good! The most simple mix is Vanilla, flavored to taste. I haven't bought any juice w/out nic, and I try to avoid much PG. But I can tell you, TH is alot softer the less nic there is. Doesn't really bother me since I am not a fan of TH anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread