Status
Not open for further replies.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I read so many threads where people are saying they like this that or the other atty or carto on such and such device at this or that voltage. Or they're talking about either good or bad luck with this that or the other atty or carto under whatever circumstances. Sometimes I'll see people to go as far as to say that they are using a certain pg/vg ratio juice... But seldom do people make their statements include what juice they are using. If a carto plays particularly well with a certain juice or if a specific juice tends to clog one up - or whatever other criteria that covers any aspect of the vaping experience positively or negatively, then that's good information to have.

When I read those sorts of posts, I really want read what juice specifically is doing well with what equipment and what juice is not doing so well with whatever equipment is involved.

Any ECF reader probably already knows that the same juice can taste and act differently being vaporized in devices that are different (voltage, atty vs carto, ohms, etc) and we pretty much all know that some juices are harder on equipment than others. It would be nice to have ideas about what other vapers might like or dislike, but even more important, over time, you could really get a feel for what some of the better combinations are and even what some of the worst are. People can figure out what to avoid and what might work well for them if they have the specifics of what worked well for other people. Brand and Flavor juice are really important things to know when discussing why someone likes or dislikes an atty or carto.

What would be really nice is if some of the vendors were able to get a better feel for trends just by reading the forums and seeing that perhaps their product is being used in conjunction with a product they don't carry.... That might get them to carry the full combination and save their customers shipping by providing the whole combination in one place. It might also inspire further cooperation between vendors. A lot of the vendors know and like each other and already do business with one another to some extent, but when everyone can benefit by being able to offer the customer a desirable product, they'll have one more reason to stick together and offer excellent service for the vapers. (they should really have their own trade association, actually - maybe even hire lobbyists to promote their trade)

Anyway, I know that talking about any specific brand and flavor negatively can draw anger from certain people that like the brand and flavor or the vendor. And speaking positively too much about anything that specific can lead to people appearing to be schilling. Those sorts of thing do happen once and a while. But I think specifics about the PVs, Batts, Attys, and Cartos aren't well served by vagueness about the juice being used.

Last edited:

Tersur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Bfe Kentucky
There is alot of merit to your post sir. Ive noticed a big diffrence in Cartomizer life since i started ordering my juices from Parkes Vapeing. I was ordering from Viking Vapor and the Parkes juice seems to do much better in my cartos over time. Parkes also uses less coloring in there flavors that may have a big impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread