JuiceMafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contagium

Verified Member
Oct 6, 2013
Georgia
I ordered some samplers from JuiceMafia recently and when I got the envelope it had been cut open and all the juice was gone. I called the Post Office and they set up a case number but basically told me there was nothing they could do. After the call with USPS I figured I was just out the money. I decided to call JuiceMafia but didn't really expect them to do anything since it wasn't their fault.

I spoke to the guy on the phone and he seemed genuinely sympathetic that it had happened. After a few minutes he asked for my order number and said he didn't want me to be out the $ and he'd resend the whole order!

This is truly customer service at it's finest. JuiceMafia sent the order out the very next day and I should be receiving the shipment today(barring any more postal thieves).

I previously tried their Strawberry Banana Freeze and it was absolutely delicious. A fellow vaper let me try some of their Vanilla Custard at the local BnM and it was fantastic too. I can't wait to try some more of their White Label line.

Thanks JuiceMafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread