Juice Swap Thread (the close relative of Carto Swap Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANCHASER

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
LAKE WALES
I have a 30 ml bottle of wow 555, i have filled a few cartos out of the bottle but it is still pretty close to full. It is 24 mg strength. I would be interested in trading for something in a 36 mg strength and have no clue on flavors, lol. I'm still trying to figure out what i like but i do know that i don't like this flavor.

I have 4 bottles of 30ml 24mg, each missing 44 drops, (2 carts) bought the 1rst part of October this year, (1 1/2 month old)
See
attached picture: WOW Cherry Cordial
WOW 555
WOW Coffee
NOBACCO JUICE Classic Caramel Mocha Frappuccino

These are all ok but nothing like my RY4, Peppermint, Cowboy, Watermelon, well you get the idea. Let me know what you got to trade or I would consider a V4L gift card
24mg strengh and below

Attachments

• 1aa 011.jpg
    1aa 011.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 20

MachoKing

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Missouri
I have a full never opened bottle of Doc Pepper 24mg. It's pretty awesome but I ordered too much of it. I also have about 25ml of Wow Smilin at 24mg that I'm willing to trade for an equal amount of almost anything. It's alright but I'm used to stronger menthols. I'm not too picky and have a lot of flavors that I'd like to try so let me know.

At the moment, I'm most interested in 555, coffee/Frappuccino flavors, and fruits but as I said I'm up for any offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread