• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juice Emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momma K

May 18, 2012
Louisville, Ky
I know that there are some local juice dealers out there, lol. Here is my issue, I went to go look at a house tonight and left my juice bag in the car, well I guess someone thought it had actual $$ in it and took it (it does look like a coin purse). Luckily I had my PV on me and I had just filled it before I left my house. I was stressed before, but now I am totally stressed. I will gladly purchase some juice from someone, I have enough to get me through for about a day. I will be more than happy to meet someone somewhere to buy it from you. I am looking for with low to med nic, and my go to flavors are peppermint, red hot cinnamon type, or a light tobacco, but willing to try others. Let me know if you can help.

Thanks in advance

Brandi

WaywardMage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
www.linkedin.com
And people call me paranoid... I have a charger and batteries at home, and a charger and batteries at work. I keep two bottles of juice at work, and four bottles at home.

These are in addition to the stuff I carry around with me. ;)

I don't think I could help you out, since everything I have is either 0mg or 24mg, but if you still need a hook-up, I can see if I can get in touch with lostinky.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
And people call me paranoid... I have a charger and batteries at home, and a charger and batteries at work. I keep two bottles of juice at work, and four bottles at home.

These are in addition to the stuff I carry around with me. ;)

That makes me think. Next time I order or buy juice, I'm gonna get an extra bottle of the 24mg Killa Vanilla I like to use at work and put it in my locker along with an ego cart. That and maybe just toss my old KR808 into my locker as well. Thought about keeping it in my glove box, but it's coming on summer time in Florida and the heat would kill it.

-Optics-

Fear the Beard...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Guess I found this too late or I could have helped. Sorry!

Yeah, Purevapes.com (Nikhil) is local and his website has contact numbers. In an emergency he could probably set something up for you quickly.

LostinKy Mixes juice as well, but not sure if he has a site and I have no contact info for him. I just catch him on TVN.

Uselessdreamer1

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
Kentucky
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Supplier posting about business in unauthorized area
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread