Joytech is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc Dixon

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
New York, New York, United States
I haven't been here for a while but thought I would come and say hello.
Hi, hello.
Anyway,
Joytech is the shiznit.
And now that they sell straight from Joytech in the US, I can find what I need with ease.
So I started a year ago with the blu e cig. A great starter for first time vapers...
It eventually broke. So I got an Ego T. But it wasn't a genuine Joytech ego, so that broke too.
I got a genuine Joytech Ego C. A few actually and LOVED IT!
I even got a few Ego C starter kits for family. They don't use them, I kinda want them back, but oh well.. :)
Then I got a Provari and some different types of Attys/tanks/RBAs...
Great stuff, but the Ego still hit better... Even after double coiling the A7 and cranking it up..
The Ego's were still my main vapes..
Then I got An Ego CC. and man is that great, I got a few actually...
So a year later, the EGOCC is still my main vape.
The Atty lasts about a week, then needs to be cleaned. I work in a dental lab so I have access to two things, a steam cleaner, and a sand blaster. I just remove the top pice of the Type A replaceable Ego Atty, and remove the wick. Steam all the gunk out, and then sandblast (Micro etch with aluminum oxide) the coil. And it is as good as new. Which saves me a few dollars...
So I am curious has anyone bought a new Ecom or Emod? I am curious about the C2 Atty? Can I clean it the same?
I want to get more EGOCCs' just to have but if the Emod or Ecom is better, I will change my vape...
Anyway, I am in NYC and in 4 months I wont be able to vape in the building, however, I will anyway and My coworkers know I vape and don't care. It was nice to read that study from Igor at Drexil, and I shared it with my coworkers...
In fact, the new guy, who has been here for two months, didn't even know I was vaping...
Yesterday I showed him my Ego and talked about the new law and the study from Drexil. He said, WHAT IS THAT?
I was like, em? The ecig I am always puffing on? :/
he said, I didn't know you smoked. I was like um yea, You didn't see the clouds I puff all day?
He said, nope.
He is also very allergic to stuff and wears his facemask in the lab while doing things most techs don't use facemasks for. He just always has it on, and nope, he never noticed....
Anyway, Ill finish my hello with I LOVE LOVE LOVE genuine Joytech products and my main vapes are pure VG blends from Johnsons Creek, always have been and probably always will be.
LATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread