Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
Just got mine today, thanks for the fast shipping Nick! Loving it so far, after bad luck with the Ego-t atomizer, I was reluctant to try this system, but wanted a cig style/size device for...you know...those moments. Glad I did, the thing is hitting like a beast, and is gonna be great for those "out and about" times. Good deal.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Thanks for shopping with us Matt! You know, I was really impressed when we first got them in. Used mine for a week straight and didnt have one leak. It is perfect for those moments where you need something that looks and feels like an actual cig. Hats off to Joyetech on this one, the eRoll is a very underrated eCigarette. Ive been enjoying the new eVic as of late:vapor:

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
Can definitely taste that toasted Burley. Very smooth. Here's a pic I took for comparison of the eRoll:

20130108_144429.jpg

that's a king (short) cig, the eRoll comes in at 93mm complete.

Last edited:

Standpoint

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2011
South St. Paul, MN
Just thought I would post in this eRoll thread a big thank you to you guys! I recently purchased the eRoll kit w/ a few extras from you, but my PCC broke within 30 days (one of the two inner pins disappeared) and you replaced it with absolutely no hassle. I got the replacement in, and am back to using my current favorite device.

I can highly recommend your shop, and look forward to ordering some of your liquids in the near future.

VaporMizer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
Nice, you went with the NET Menthol. Good choice. The tobacco base is made with a premium American Toasted Burley blend, offering subtle notes of honey, molasses, and a nice tanginess to the finish. Very similar to a Premium Lucky Strike or Chesterfield-type cigarette.

Is there a non-menthol NET with the Toasted Burley tobacco base?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread